Reviews for Living to love you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
awsome
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Holy gods, I did not expect that to be so sad! You didn't warn me that it would make me cry!

Absolutely beautiful, darling. I adore the imagery and the fantasy twist. Ryou was so heartbreakingly beautiful when he died. It reminded me of one of my favourite bits from a book I fell in love with years ago - so tragic!
adele4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
*waves around almost hysterically and tries to remember not to put spoilers into reviews*

Er, yes, well. Sorry. Very nice and original. I especially liked how Bakura was having all those flashbacks: the flashbacks themselves (kawai!), and the way he begins to sense he has to do with them. I really believed he’d actually catch his soul and sell it anyway.

The part in which Ryou and Bakura recognise seemed a bit short to me, considering how you built up to that point so long (I love the AU you’ve created, with Bakura and Malik as soul-selling shamans. It’s something they would do, I believe.), but that may just be me.

And I think the end is very good, with everything vanishing, and – wait, I know! It was all a setup against Malik!
PLC chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Hunter: It made me cry...

Alchemist: *sniff* Bakura's love is SO STRONG!

Rogue: IT'S SO TOUCHING!

Crusader: LOOK! IT'S YAMI!

Yami: OH NO! FANGIRLS!

Rogue: Hey, chill. We're nowhere near being your fangirls.

Hunter: We are simply watching the show.

Yami: What show?

Alchemist: Of Crusader avenging Ryou and Bakura in a torturing-you-and-killing-you-while-she's-at-it manner!

Hunter: I don't think we should go with killing him though. His fangirls would get mad...

Yami: THANK RA! You saved me!

Hunter: ...so I think that you should go with torturing him instead, Crusader.

Crusader: Will do.

Yami: NO!

Alchemist: YES!

Yami: NO!

Alchemist: YES!

Yami: N

Crusader: HOW DARE YOU CONTRADICT MY SISTER! (chants a spell) HOLY CROSS!(milder than Grand Cross which can kill people, Holy Cross doesn't kill - only hurts or damages people.)!

Yami: AH What the - NO! MY HAIR!

Rogue: Well, it was Bigger than your head...NO OFFENSE YUGI!

Yugi: (magically appears out of nowhere) None taken.(calmly starts to leave)

Yami: (crawls to Yugi with bald head) Help me Hikari! They are trying to torture me (is being dragged away from Yugi by Alchemist)

Yugi: You don't really love me! Why should I help you! Good riddance!(disappears in a cloud of smoke)

Yami: NO NO NO NO NO!

Crusader: Shuddap! (takes out cat o' nine tails whip and other sharp and pointy torture devices)

Hunter: Well...LET'S CONTINUE!

Sisters:!

GREAT STORY! WE LOVED IT! EXCELLENT FIC! MAGNIFICENT STORY!
Ilikeyaoi chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
oh wow I loved it very origional I think cause I have never read a story like this it was beutiful and sad and really well written. your going in my favorite authors :)
lslines chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Slightly confusing, but very VERY good!
MidnightBlaze chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Loved this story!. I really think you should make a sequel, but with Malik & Marik.
Hunter K chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Stands up and applauses...

Great story! The greatest AU story I ever read!

Since you visualized the characters so clearly, I'm planning of doing a fan art n_n;

There... I'll just send a note to tell you when it's already finished...

-Hunter K
Swii chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Excellant plot. I love your descriptions in this story, and the timing of everything was perfect. The beginning was a slight bit hard to follow from -dare I say it- too many details. I love that you can describe things so well though. The story was brilliant.
Pork Steak the Grande chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Me wonders why I never reviewed this before?

o.o; I absolutley loved it, but never reviewed! -smacks self- Ity was probably my favorite oneshot of yours so far! It was terribly good! I luffed it so much! -double nod- You need to write more oneshots deffinitley and make another chapter of Breratej Easy of course!

I'm so stupid... I was wodering why it wa staking my beta so long to get online and talk to me about my chapter of 'SL' and I just remembered... she's in Washington DC for a while! XD -pats self- ANyways, writer mroe deffinitley, and I want Marik and Malik's story too!
kristen89 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
wow! I loved it! Great ending too! Creating mystery is very good, and yet to read it I really want more! Great Job

_

Kristy
magicianofblackchaos23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Wot! So sweet and fluffy! Like cotton candy-yes...this shall be my new phrase! ; But anyways, good stuff, truly.
Neko Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
A pair of glowing violet eyes eh...

Very interesting indead. The story is a master piece and you wouldn't mind telling us what the other story is now would you?

Please continue soon.
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Aw! That was so kawaii! And sad, and beautiful and so well written! I absolutely loved it! You had me all teary by the end! :) Fantastic fic! Is Malik's story going to be out soon? I hope so! Great work! D
redconvoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I liked this! You have to write another story! I like your stories!