Reviews for Lost In Space
Shieb chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
Brilliant Story. Truly, brilliant. I like how you have taken the story, changed one character, and woven the happenings around those small differences.

I was thinking of writing a Collateral fanfic similar to this. However, I find that adding yet another version of the 'if I were the driver and not Max' category would, perhaps, overdo it. Still, it was nice to read a version similar to the story I had in mind.

As for the constructive criticism that I am obliged to give, there were just a couple of spelling errors and one sentence I noticed that didn't have a period. If you'd like me to point them out specifically, I would love to, but I do ask that you request it of me. I just can't be bothered at the moment. I need to finish reading this- I trust it's a great story without reading it to the end- and I need to begin another fanfiction of mine, at long last. So, obviously, if you'd like to be spared the task of combing through your story, just request.
strapped to a comet chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Frickin' hilarious bloopers - oh, and the story. The story was amazing, too! Off to read the sequel...
MacyBlue chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Once upon a time, this story had a sequel, and then a third installment on

May I ask where it went to?
staceybabe chapter 10 . 7/17/2005
i loved this story! you should definitely keep writing colateral fics. now i guess i'm off to read the sequal!

-stacey
The.MUFFIN BAKER chapter 11 . 6/3/2005
This was such an AWESOME story! :) RAY AND VINCENT ARE SO HOT! You should do a sequel just so you can do another blooper reel! :) :) :)
Sargonne chapter 11 . 5/14/2005
*laughs ass off* that's beautiful *applause*
Sargonne chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
Wow, that last line really hit me. This fic was wonderful, God I wish I had a great sense of plot arcing like you do. *sighs* I knew it wouldn't quite be a "lets go off into the sunset" happily ever after kind of ending but, there is a sequel so I have hope. Well hone I'm going to read the sequel soon and catch up. Great story keep on writing!
Sargonne chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Damn. That was HOT. You need to gimme some smut between these two. NOW. *waves little smut banner*
Sargonne chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
Kay I don't know why the CRAP you think your story is horrible. It's not, it's wondeful. You have a real sense of story arcs, even little sub plots and story arcs within it. Character growth, setting the right situations with the right dialogue. Hell the way the chapter titles apply to the situations, it's beautiful. *sigh* I want to write like you. :D but for now I'll settle for reading on!
Sargonne chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
Man, it took me long enough to get on with reading your story hasn't it? Well I'm definitely loving it so far, I like how things seem to play out as the movie did but with Callie (basically a different person) different experiences happen with their different reactions. Also the dance scene? TOTALLY LOVING IT. Also, I'm really seeing Katie Holmes as Callie. The way you described her, I couldn't quite nail it down and usually I'm good at that...(doesn't help it's like 12 at night and I'm exhausted by not tired, you know the feeling?) but not even with her personality but now that you put a face to it it all comes together. Man I just absolutely LOVE your Vincent. Is it wrong I sorta want to drive him around myself? Even though I don't drive? Ach I'm rambling, so I'll make it short. Basically, loving the story and anxious to see how it plays out. Also am thinking of renting Miracle and writing a one shot to suggest a category for it JUST SO WE DON'T HAVE TO FLUGGLING LOOK AT 'MIRACLE' FICS ANYMORE.

Er...yes. I'm off for more!
Cruiser19 chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Hey.

I've read up to chapter 4 so far, I'll read the rest tomorrow. Anyways, it's really good. Well done. :) Although this is already completed, I really think Callie and Vincent should get together :D
Hahukum Konn chapter 11 . 4/24/2005
Hah! Great fic! Loved the "blooper reel" chapter. Hilarious. :-)
Sweet Treats chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
hahahahahha omg that was so damn funny. LMFAO... I've never laughed so hard in my life. I swear I'm gaining a six pack (you know when you laugh hard and you stomach muscles hurt so you feel like your working out? Or is that just me?) lol

oh god I think I just pee-ed myself hahahahahaha thats how hard I'm laughing. Kk well I better go get changed!

Luv yas

Awsome story, couldn't have been better

Sweet Treats
Sweet Treats chapter 10 . 4/22/2005
aw... when callie was crying when Annie was crying, you made me cry. *sob* I love how you write suff in so much detail you actually feel like you can actually feel the characters emotions. Its really bloody great.

I absolutely think that so cute that vincent didn't kill any just for her. Thats so sweet. Even if he did shoot her, he didn't kill her purposely because he knew callie really didn't wasnt him to.

I adore this story. Now I'm gonna go read the sequil
Sweet Treets chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
Damn there little romance is coming to an end. DAMN DITTY DAMN DAMN DAMN! Please let it get better between them, and then they get all cute and cuddly and fall into a deep hot, kinky sex hahahaha jks