Reviews for The Doctor and The Captain
LOL! Poor Doc
mmcfang chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was great!
DisneyOTPFanatic chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I absoluetly adore this story! i wouldve reviewed on chapter 4 but i think i already did! poor Amelia. shes all nervous about kids and then when she gets em she loves em! i love the ending of TP when she kisses their little son. dont you? So cute! i love this story and keep up the good work!
DisneyOTPFanatic chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
'Fellow astrophysicists, we are fortunate in this Empire to be gathered here to witness the holy matrimony of the instruments and minds necessary to further our understanding of the vast man and wife."

HILARIOUS! This is SO funny! LOVE IT!
Miss Emerald chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I just rediscovered this fic... its just as wonderful as I remembered! :)
Asami Shepard chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I like it lots! Very well written, you got the characters perfectly. I love your fics!
Ngoc Chau chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
please write more!
RedHawke chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
So very cute! Luv it! I've seen the movie about 30 times (not kidding, when I was younger I watched it 12 times in a row only stopping to eat and sleep) and I wish there was more stuff like this in the actual movie or in the fanfiction community. Bravo!
AssaultSloth chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
Hehehehehe... This is really great stuff. Totally in character and believable.
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
i love this fic i nedd to read more but i cant, this gives me bad mentle imigels
East Coastie1500 chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
*falls over laughing* I really must say that was the best set of vingettes I've ever read. This last couple of sentences was a perfect ending for something with the Captain and the Doctor. Brilliant, hats off to you!
Lady Sikerra chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
Splendiforous.
Stormkpr chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
You've done a *great* job with the dialog. I can hear the characters speaking their lines; you've kept them perfectly in character. Nice work!
Lupins Lair chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Doppler's incessant gabbling was hilarious! And esp now for the wedding, and seeing Amelia's true nervousness about it, made it doubly so.

And

"Children aren't rattlesnakes, Amelia-"

Priceless!
Librephillic chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
I love these vignettes, just as I love your other fiction. You have talent, my girl. Do continue.

Librephillic