Reviews for Goodnight Moon
shiarein chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
SORAA!
Lady Moe chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Found this again this morning, just wanted to mention- I read this about four years ago.
I had nightmares for about 6 months.
Congrats, you freaked out a girl who survives off of a steady diet of slasher flicks and Stephen King.
-L.M.
scaredshtless chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Shit, I feel like such a masochist. Its currently 2 am. I'm alone. In my creepy-ass basement. And its storming. fuckineedariku. Shitshitshitshit. Please put a warning not to read this at odd hours of the morning. Please?
Jenmoon1 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
good
The Infernal Lady chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
This story really freaked me out! But in a really positive, delicious way.

Totally loved it. :)
C chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Freaky, freaky story... but it was great! I was so surprised after finishing the last chapter!
KuroChaos01 chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
I had chills reading this. I suspenceful horror I very much enjoyed
spiritgununicorn chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
This was AMAZING. Going to go off and read the sequel right now. 3
phil chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
one of the few stories that i could not stop reading. amazing job
Corrosive Moon chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I've loved this fic for a long time and I don't think I've ever reviewed it until now. ...five years later. Hahaha. Well, no time like the present, eh?

Great work. SO MUCH LOVE for this fanfic. You can expect me to spam Stalking Moonlight next.
froggyeyes789 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
O wow this was so creepy! I was literally on edge throughout the whole story, and the end, what a twist! I was expecting something more along the lines of like Paranoia with Shia LeBouf but this was soooo much better. Anyways enough with my rambling, you rock and I loved this story :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
holy crap you have no idea how freaked out i am rn i think im going to be paranoid over everything (always have been easily scared by horror movies)...
kinleyvalentine chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Holy crap... This entire fanfiction made me sit at the edge of my chair, let out a tear or two, even jump at noises while reading it. Seriously, this has made me so paranoid and psycho... I'm about to go read the sequel, seeing if there is a sequel yet... I can't wait, no matter how fucking creepy this entire thing is (it reminds me of Fringe, a sci-fi television show) and how paranoid it makes me at night. I seriously am going to have nightmares for a while after this. Here goes to sleepless nights and school the next day, staying up all night because I can't go back to sleep after a terrifying nightmare! Yeah!
kinleyvalentine chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Whoa! This is nice work! I read A Complete 180 before others like Motion, and this is definitely a change. I really like it, though. I can definitely sympathize with the irrational fears... I still am like that in the dark, and it gets me to think maybe I'm crazy, too... Ahaha. But yeah, I really like this dark style and I am so looking forward to read these next few chapters. :) Keep up the amazing work! I hope to see more of A Complete 180 and its prequel sometime in the near future!
Yoly chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
O_O

Holy crap I loved this! Sequel would be much loved, and man poor Sora was right while everyone thought he was crazy. D:

And now Riku suffering guilt for not believing in him. I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much I have been looking for good horror fanfics and this one was just amazing. x3