Reviews for Past and Modern Adventure
Alice aquabld chapter 9 . 7/7
But.. Hiei is cold and Kanna is even emotionless? What are you expecting ? QwQ..

Its kinda mean that you dont let the reader vote . but oh w3ll its your story..
Kurameshiei chapter 21 . 3/2
I hate you! You need to make a sequel I'm gonna die if you don't! if you can't atleast make a story about kagome and kurama together with yusuke as her twin and only about kag and rama-kun not about kagome and yusuke's bond as a family. if u can't do wat i request atleast make a story of them kagome and kurama! Onegai onegai !
Amelia chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I love this story but a hoer you adding Kanna and Kagura I abhorred both characters I mean honestly you could have had shizuru and sesshomaru or something because like I said I ABHORE both kanna and Kagura and because you added them to the story I am unable to continue reading.
If you decide to rewrite this story at some point down the road I would appreciate a version that did not contain Kanna and Kagura or maybe having kagome purify them because I mean naraku is dead they should have died with him because they still are alive that would mean that naraku is still alive because they were grown or created from his body.
Which would technically mean that they have part of his soul inside them which would mean Sesshomaru and Hiei would technically be dating or mating with a guy.
I ADORED the first 8 chapters but when starting on reading the ninth chapter I saw and read the author note on the top and instantly stopped reading and started writing this review. I mean I love how you created the crossover and Hiei's attitude however I abhore the pairings. You are a fabulous writer so it's not the reason I stopped reading. I feel like I am repeating myself so I am going to end my review! (:
DreamRealm3 chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
What! What do u mean there's gonna be no damn sequel! Here I was getting my hopes up! But nooo there isn't going to be any sequel! Damn it! I really wanted there to be one too! Its just not fair! Tons of people would read it! Please!
ApolloAres13 chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
Nooooooo! Whyy no sequel! don't leave it like this pleasee!
Yoo HaRa chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
you go hiten
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
i love your story
MikaToshino chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
omg i absolutly love thsi story it was awsome
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
nice ending :) though.. I wished Kurama confessed honestly! _
airam23 chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Hello
Thank you for sharing this story with us, me to love and could not help reading it till finish it.
Congratulations
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
Noooo, damn it, nooo... You could have at least have them kiss -pouts-... I hope you write a sequel for this
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
this chpter is also hilarious... Are there more of this kind of chpters?
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
Oh dear god, tht was hilarious... I still can't stop laughing... Wow!