Reviews for Midnight Invasion Y9
Mutinous chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Silver: OMG QUEENIE! You're BACK! *Throws a party*

Dark Link: What she means is, she missed you _;

Silver: has been so boring since you've left. I'm so glad you're back and re-doing some of your original hilarious fics _

Dark Link: Even after this fic was changed she still laughed

Silver: _# Yeah *kicks Dark Link* ...shut up DL it hasn't changed that much...

Dark Link: ;_; Sowwy!

Silver: Anyway they stole my old name when they froze my account so NOW I must go under this penname instead of my old valkyrie self. -_-; But meh. In all seriousness, I'm really glad you're back.

Dark Link: Keep updating! Our very lives depend on it!

Silver: Ciao!

~Silver & DL (who're drinking champagne)
omnipotent otaku chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
hello! sorry for the late review... my computer wouldn't let me review for quite some time. so sad...

anyways... I LOVED IT! YAY! You are brilliant Queenie! *flies away into the sunset* OW! IT BURNS!
NotMeagain chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
congratulations! you made laugh to death!XD

now that's the most random fic I've ever read...incredibly cool, though _
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Bless you for writing some more, Queenie! Your randomness is pure brilliance! And I must say... the fact that Link answered a strange question with "Magic!" made me very happy, because I ALWAYS do that. Yeah... that story was just so random, it cannot be described... HOORAY!
Night Genie chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
it's nice to see you're updating again...you wouldn't happen to know how to start a petition against that 'no script format' rule, would ya?
NekoYasha chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
that...was...AWESOME!
writingdeadeye chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
_ I LOVED IT.

Glad you're still writing. It makes me happy. _

Was your English ever not good? o.o As long as I've read your fics, your English was better than most of the people I know! _

_ Hope to see more fics in the future!
TheOminousWriterOfDoom chapter 1 . 10/31/2004