Reviews for The Weakest Spy
Brian chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Not bad Matt.

Ever thought of doing versions of Wheel of Fortune or The Price Is Right?

If you plan on doing more episodes, which ones?
Person chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
I thought at the beginning that you were going to win , and I was correct!, (no offence) i like the story overall though...
Deathblade Prime chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
You rigged it again I see. Oh well at least you made sure the girls had a share of the loot.
Deathblade Prime chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
You made a science mistake in this chapter. Water freezes at Zero degrees celsius, which is 32 degrees farrenhite(Spelling) and in turn, again, 275 degrees Kelvin. Being that Sero degrees Kelvin is and always will be Absolute Zero.
BrownAnime chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
Did you rig it so'd you win?I mean, you got the easier questions!Just a Thought!-BrownAnime

(By the way,this IS NOT a flame,but,feel free to think of it as one!)
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
Hey Mathew. So sorry about not reviewing before this. I tried to last night but the server was overloaded. Unfortunately the public computers here have been down for about two weeks, so I'm just now getting back in business. I really liked this one. I learned a lot of interesting facts I didn't know before. I never knew there was an animal that could jump higher than the kangaroo! Another nice fic. Look for my next fic, "Genuflection", coming soon. I lost the old copy, so I rewrote the first part from scratch tonight and should be finished with it within a week or so. Bryan
Harpiebird chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
love your story!

I will HOPEFULLY add Chapter 3 of Secret Datings this week... atleast I'll try.
kokobean22 chapter 7 . 11/15/2004
WOW! That story so totally rocked! I mean you combined my favorite gameshow with my favorite cartoon! Although if you ask me Clover should have won. Oh well beggers can't be choosers!
Gotterdammerung chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
It's good overall, but it feels formulamatic, since you use the same formula w/ all your stories (you and the spies go on a gameshow, you win, and you split the earnings), though sticking to a formula is something soem writers tend to do. Also, it bothered me how you won every round. Try to make a little more realistic and give one of the others a chance.
capm chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
Good finish to agood story! Keep up the good work!
Niblick chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
Coolie! -
AmiYumi chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
Yay! Loved it!
just a fanficfan chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
heey me again

In the beginning your story was quiet nice but almost every round you were the strongest link ,and you also won the game ,it was a little too predictable , but its your choice , so anyway the story was nice

ciao me
Farhan Tre chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
Ha! Just like I typed. Of crouse you'll win. Here's the 26th review, can't wait what happens after this
capm chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Good job of describing the action. Looking forward to the fianl round, and the epilogue.