Reviews for The Secret Language of Teenagers
annnalise chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Mystic Muse chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is completely and utterly true! Brilliant job!
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aaww so sweet i really liked it
tkdchick chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Aww, that was cute! I love the way you had them express their feelings. Good storyline, good descriptions, dialogue, good everything! 10/10!
Obezed chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
OH... so very very cute! I loved it! Got to go work on a creative writing assignment... sue tommorow (just my luck I come up with an idea TODAY) i guess one more story wouldn't hurt... YAY

* Check out my other stories by the name of samuraigurl1213 *
Sydnie chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Aw! *um..* AW!

This is so awesome!

Written perfectly, and all the decoding stuff, rawked!, I found myself laughing from time to time, at how true it all is. . Robin and Starfire forever!

(Oh, and you have to UPDATE A LITTLE TO PERSONAL!)

Keep up the great work !
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
love it!
Neko Saphira chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Mayday Parker chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Very cute idea. Very original. Very funny very fluffy!

Love it!

RavensAngst chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Forget giggling, I was laughing so hard my cheeks still hurt.

Let me explain, first I LOVE this concept. Explaining what girls mean by what they say is just genious. It makes everything funny to begin with.

Then the whole exchange between Robin and Starfire starting from the point where Starfire is "checking" his neck was soo cute, that everything they did was giggle worthy and fairly sexy. Which (to me, for some reason) was even funnier.

I believe someone said on your other reviews that your exchanges are very "teenagery" and that's their charm.

Awesome. Definately Awesome.

Must read some more...
OrchidLurver chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Very romantic...because of good stories such as this, I have become a fan of one shot stories :D
JulesFire chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
AH! AWESOME! I couldn't even finish this before reviewing. I just read the first paragraph and decided I loved you. lol...I'll be more detailed when I read the others, I promise...oh, hooray...good writer...
Anonomys chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
AWESOME STORY! u r a really really good writer! plz plz plz write more stories! i luved ur story: dates and dunces! lol it was great! u r awesome! write more! .
D00D.LYKE.ORLY.NO.WAI chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
That was so SWEET man! I loved it!
Morosina chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
It's SO sweet! It makes me want to write my own...except..longer. I'm off to read your other stories!