Reviews for Perchance To Dream
IsaCabral chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
OMG, I have been looking for this ever since I finished the episode and I'm so glad I found it! You're an excellent writer! You wouldn't happen to have more of those lying around, would ya? Any Wes/Jen, perhaps more of Taylor and Eric? It would save my life LOL Anyway, thanks again for this one!
iluvromanreigns chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I wish I was as lucky as Taylor to hook up w/ Eric...ROWWR! Excellent story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love your story! When I saw the Wild Force/Time Force episode, I was wishing that Eric and Taylor would get together.

Keep up your good work!
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Great story!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very well done. I have to say that Eric/Taylor is probably the couple that woudl have the most passion in their relationship in all of Rangers. They are so great together.
welleg chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Great story. I love Taylor/Eric.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I just love Taylor and Eric as a couple, they so belong together. Good story.
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This was very nice. I too really liked the chemistry betwen those two. You did an excellent job fleshing it out, so to speak. LOL Thank you for a well-written, engaging fic.
Mueca Brava chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
PERFECT! OH SO PERFECT!This fic is exactly what I was looking for about Eric and Taylor gee, that couple is Fire over gas.

I loved this couple (My favourite is Wes/Jen)but this couple I liked too because my boyfriend is just like Eric and If I were blonde he would call me Taylor, bu of all way I call him Eric.

Keep on writing (Perchance to a dream, Master Piece)

Muñeca Brava
Mueca Brava chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Perfect! Great Story! I really liked it, the relationship between Taylor and Eric is one of the most lowervalued (I dont know if that is the word) But your story in wonderful!
Vampirezdarkgurl chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I thought that was really good. Funny parts 2.
bluetowel chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
That story brought a smile to my face. Eric/Taylor is such an explosive pairing and this story brings that out plus filled in more details too. *grin*
griiffins chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aw! That was really sweet! I know that line from somewhere...Miss Congeniality! Hehe! Anyways, you should write more like this, I love EricTaylor stories!

miz~g