Reviews for A Thousand Wishes
abandoned five-ever chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
I really enjoyed it and ttly agree that one of rachel and Jimmy's kids should be called Conan. Good job!
Critique chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
A nice story idea, good dialogue, and you stuck pretty close to their characters. The story got quite jumpy around the edges, you tended to avoid the more dificult areas. One part that stuck out to me was the jump from newborn to 10 years old. You also skipped around their struggles, I would have liked to read about that. A story with minimal conflict gets a little dull. Still, you have a lot of potential and could really become a good author! I hope that this was 'a well rounded critique', I'm just an amature critiquer.
theblizzardcat chapter 10 . 12/29/2005
I thought it was cute. Keep up the good work!
KalliahVerkauf chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
WOW! I loved this story! Short, yet exciting and descrpitive! Kep up the good work! :) :D :} :]
Sumi-Chan Sumi Arana chapter 10 . 6/30/2005
Aw, Super cute! ;-; But it was short! *Cries* Anyways, great story! :3 JimmyxRachel is so cute! :3
Simply Brooke chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
Very cute, very very very cute, and what I wondeful story it only took me a whole day to read it and I loved it!\

Mimato-4eva (Your Fan)
Simply Brooke chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
YES! They were born and she and the babies were fine...right I hope there isn't a twist where one of them dies!

Simply Brooke chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
WOW! It seems that Rachel is getting all these problems, I hope she'll be okay in the end!

Simply Brooke chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
Oh my god, the parents plus a doctor is living with them, oh my, what a hotel! Good Chappie!

Simply Brooke chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
WOW! TWINS! That will be hard on them, I wonde how that will turn out! Onto the next chapter!

Simply Brooke chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
Good chapter! Very good chapter! Off to the next one!

Simply Brooke chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Man that must be ruff telling your parents your pregant when your only in highschool!Good chappie off to the next!

Simply Brooke chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
YAY! So she is pregant! I wonder what adventure they will go through as a young couple in highschool, and Jimmy being a deective! Onto the next chapter!

Simply Brooke chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
O what a cliffy! onto the next chapter!

Shii-chanchick chapter 9 . 4/8/2005
EYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ONTO FURUBA FANFIC! I AM YOUR FAN!