Reviews for Himitsu
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 4/13
I would love to see more of this idea. I can just picture the trouble Xelloss would bring to the Hellmouth and to the Buffy series. I am not sure if I should feel bad for Xander possibly gaining Xelloss related issues or laugh over the headaches he may cause Buffy and was a fun read and if you ever write more following this idea please let me know. Ja.
HCVquizibo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It would be awesome if you continued this story.
Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
The notes are longer than the actual story.

Moar pl0x. IDC if it's a oneshot, I want MOAR.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Interesting plot, but, it was too short
Sdarian chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
How is this worthy of being a story? It's all of 6 lines and they aren't even something funny to make up for how lame this is. If you were going to continue this out, make this a super short teaser then it might be okay, but as it is right now you should just delete it.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Kewl story!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
If you're going to write a Halloween episode then write it! These

two line episodes are getting old. Even if they are brilliant

ideas.
Cuiasodo chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Ok, I'll be gentile...but honest. Frankly, I have absolutly no clue what is going on...at all. That's all that I have to say.
Dan Inverse chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
this story is cool...I kind of wonder if you could continue the story? Maybe let Xellos/Xander hack some chaos? After Xellos could be say one of the most knowledgable character in anime world and my favorite character...
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Oh good lord... Xander and Xelloss in the same body, if thats not a recipe for disaster I don't know what is...