Reviews for A CSI Halloween
EllaJuroku chapter 5 . 3/28
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much! Feel free to check out my Wattpad Account! My Pen name is EllaJuroku.
️Ella Juroku️
kay chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Oh Pleae, don't stop now! I love it greg kissing nick. and cath stripping but the guys loved that. If I may, here is a song for sara and gil to sing. Her is At Last, and for him let him sing you are my special angel, just a thought. hope to read more chapters on this story soon.
ramona chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
good so far, Is warrick going to alogize to nick for punching him so hard?

sighned a nick and cath shipper
sarah chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
more!
Erydhrandir chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Very Nice! FuNNeE! You gotta update! You just gotta!
Megara1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Hi !

Loved your idea of an karaoke !

Love also to see some Gill/Sara and Nick/Catherine will be a cute couple but I prefer Warrick/Catherine !

Hope to read two songs sang by Gill and Sara !

Continue it please !

Megara1
Jamie chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
Great party story, I could see catherine having a few too many, keep it up
krysalys73 chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Okay, first: there's no link at th e top of the chapter.

But I'll run a Google search tomorrow after work and see if I can listen to the song on my piddlin' 33.6K dial-up modem.

Gack.

Okay, I can so see Grissom doing something like sing opera just to be a shit. Heh. He'd have to be a bit plastered to do that though. *snicker*

krysalys73 chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
LL Cool J is friggin awesome.

I don't listen to his music regularly, but I really respect him as a man.

And he damn fine too! ;-)

krysalys73 chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
BWA-HAHAHAHAHA!

ROTFLMFAO

KG-613 chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
for an 11 year old your writing is pretty good! im impressed! you need to work on what happens when people get really really ripped (drunk) but hey you still have some growin up to do so its ok ;)! good job dude!
Im Stoked chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Three whole chapters devoted to writing lyrics to songs played on the radio is is a little excessive, unimaginitive and boring.
Lindsay Dolan chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Keep going. Maybe Sara could sing some country song related to her life and Catherine could sing "In My Daughters Eyes" by Martina McBride in honor of Lindsay.

I've heard "In A Real Love" and it is good
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
OH I LOVE that song. I LOVE Country music, hm what will Catherine sing?
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
I wa laughing so hard I jsut about peed my pants, great job