Reviews for Hajimari
fading ink chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was brilliant and silly and romantic and hilarious and all things wonderful. Touya's repeated (failed) attempts at a confession had me in peals of laughter. And the ending? Was cute. Perfect. Just really perfect.
victoria85 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
poor Touya! the way the romanticism of his confession was turning down made laugh really hard! but he finally got what he wanted XD

this is a really sweet story!
Neko9406 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
aw.
joviality chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Touya/Yukito is the only slash or guy/guy relationship that I find myself able to accept. You wrote well, and the parts where Touya keep getting interrupted? Poor Touya but they made me laugh a bit. And your fic is how I'll imagine the confession too. Well-written.
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was AWESOME! It was so hilarious and sweet! You got them just perfectly...I loved it! _
Lethal-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I will start by saying this: very few writers ever do justice to the relationship that is Yukito/Toya.

I will end by saying this: You have done such justice.

LC
sounds-like-fun chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Uwah! So cute I loved the end!
Yaoishoujo chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That was funny! Poor frustrated Touya! The end was really romantic, though! _ They did kiss in the end, right? That's what Yuki did to shut Touya up, right? Sorry if I'm being too pushy! I just like to know what's going on! Anyhoo, great fic! Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
greensilverblack chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
That was the best CCS fic I've ever read! I love it, i swear! It's sokawaii! _ Keep rockin'!
not applicable chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
So very pretty and sweet. I just adore Yukito and Touya.
winterlove chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
it's beautifully written :D And still in line with the characterization of CLAMP. :D Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it! :D
0animatic0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
aw..kawaii! Poor Touya! XD! "I love you.
-_-" "Oops! Did you say something? _" XD XD lmao, that was great. _ there needs to be more T/Y fics *glomp* T_T I'll bribe you with pocky sake!
Krissy Rocket chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh this story was beautiful! ::tears in eyes:: I felt just as irritated as Touya at some points. Love it!
Sakura no Miko chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
That was so cute!
I love Touya/Yuki, and i don't think I've ever seen such funny reasons not to hear an "aishiteru" confession. _
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
LOL. That was SOO cute. _

"I love you." "OOps! What were you saying?"

"I love you." "You want extra onions on that?

"I love you." "Excuse me, but is Shibuya Station on this block or the next?"

"I love you." "What?"

"YUKI, I LOVE YOU GODDAMNIT!"

That has got to be the most PRICELESS scene ever in CCS fanfiction... LMAO