Reviews for Day of the Dead
JhCh chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Really pretty _
Hallolo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hello!

That fic is so kawaii, yet so sad... poor Goten!

Thoughtful insight and interesting question!

Thanks for writing!

Hallolo
Vegela chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
you should do a sequel or something because your story just left me in the dark...it's up to you though...good story though!
rootbeerdemonGoten chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Whoa! That was cool! It had a really unpredictable ending too! Good work!

-Goten
Sapphire Gardevoir and Star Enfinity chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
You should write at least one more part where they are trick-or-treating. It would be cute!I love your writing!_
Handstand Headstand chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
very well done and good setting
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Aw, what a cute story! I really loved the way you wrote this, Goten's point was view on what he would like to do if his father was still alive was a nice change from all the other POV's for Goten I've read in other Fics.

Good one!

Sakura123~
Ali chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
This story is so cute, it so sad and sweet of how Goten wanted his Daddy there with him.

P.S. It so cute.
DemonBredChild chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Very well written, and has a good topic in mind. I liked your style and the theme of the story. I suggest you don't continue it however, making it longer would only decrease the effect it would leave on people. Nonetheless, Great Job! Don't Stop Writing!
serious.effort chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
*grins* wonderful! It was so sweet and sad and...heartfelt! Always love your writing Kat! ... Hopes everything treats ya well! *winks* and eat lots of candy!
Son Oliver chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
That was a very touching paper that Goten wrote about his ideal Halloween in wishing his Daddy was back to celebrate with him. But it's great to see how much Goten loves his family and that they make up for it. It was good to see that Goku was watching and that he is alive again and willing to spend time with Goten. Should be a great Halloween for little Goten with his father Goku back (Goku came back for him). Keep up the good work!
SilverWolfit chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Neko: *whimpers and sniffles* that..was so beautiful! and funny too *thinks of vegeta in a chicken costume and snickers*

Vegeta: onna...you laugh one more time...

Neko: ok ok sorry...but i reallyl love it..maybe you could continue it sometime..oh and read my stories and review em! Ja Ne
Volcanic chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
AW that was so cute and sad! Poor Goten!