Reviews for Fuji's Blackmailing
Lady Artemist chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
Wow, simply wow. You have NO IDEA how much I laughed at this story/this particular chapter. I love your work!
Lady Light chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
AHAHAHAHA! *rolls on floor laughing* That was great!
LiQuYu chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
Nya... End? I think you should do a little epilogue.. it might bring the story to a better "closed" then as it is at the moment. Other than that, it was VERY entertaining and kawaii to read nya!

Ideas nya? hmm... Maybe another idea would be Eiji "accidently" finds a photo album of blackmail pictures for OTHER People/schools... such as Kamio... XD... either that, maybe a mishap with a certain freshman's valentine to a very certain Sakuno... ;; anyways... looking forward to your future fics! Keep writing nya! -
KagomeGirl021 chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
ha ha ha OMG wonderful! Kawaii! this ending is like the best. i dont think you could of had any better of an ending lol. (sry about grammar didnt get home from work till 1:30am) ooh mizuki and yuuta? Yes! ha ha they would be so perfect and a valentines chappie? *eyes alight with hope* ooh i so cant wait your so good at this lol. i dont care how long it is lol its goona be fun reading what u come up with _ combine your two awsome ideas lol have seigaku call in favs from some of the other teams (whom ever u want to join in the fun) and on valentines day fuji gets blackmailed by the team with the help and aduience of the helpers of the other teams _ or you can make 2 diff stories lol it would be o kool to read whatever you decide to do _
Koori no Tenshi chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
Unyah! Sry 4 not reviewing so long! I hav no internet access laz mth. Anyway good job! I really love ur story

Oh n I really love e idea abt Atobe n e other sch in it. I m in love wif Atobe-sama! So if u can put him in? pretty please? I m a lil bit out of idea here... I'll try to help u think out of smth
RoYale chapter 9 . 1/5/2005 that I think about it, Ryoma WOULD make a very pretty girl...XDD I think I'll hang on to that mental image a bit longer. A short but funny chapter, I liked it a lot. Now that Tomoka's here, what about Sakuno? . I wonder how she'll react when her Ryoma-san is prettier than her...

...just kidding. Sort of. .~ Enjoyed it, please keep on writing~
LiQuYu chapter 9 . 1/5/2005
lol... Poor Ryoma... guess Eiji and Momoshiro are enjoying this as well... that is until Fuji targets them... -evil laugh- Blackmailing Fuji... I say after the play or even a seperate story or as a sequel if the play happens to be MANY chapters long (at least like 10 or something)

Nya... Maybe Ryoma can pay someone in his fanclub to play little red riding hood... i bet they'd all line up to do that for Ryoma... lol... well, keep writing nya! -
KagomeGirl021 chapter 9 . 1/5/2005
waii so cute! very KAWAII! u so need to get back at Fuji after the play lol. i do want to see the fun tortures on the team first lol and then blackmail fuji _ thanks again for replying _
RoYale chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
XD Ryoma shrieking? Somehow, I really can see that... Anyway, it's just like Fuji to bring up something else after the dance, since the torture never ends anyway. As for ideas, a lot of the stuff people write tends to be seasonal, so the next thing that'd be coming up is Valentine's Day. .;; But without that...hmm...has anyone done a PoT version of Real World? It's just fun putting the boys in reality TV situations. XD Enjoyed the chapter, and waiting to see Ryoma in Red, Happy New Year's Eve, please keep on writing~
LiQuYu chapter 8 . 12/30/2004
LMAO... XD... Poor tennis team... but I still think that really isn't blackmailing... that's more like causing an embarrassing moment... hm... I agree with KagomeGirl21's idea... have the plan backfire...

either that, have Tezuka, Ryoma and Eiji (Eiji because he's the most logical choice for this matter) actually, no, have the entire team plot to do something evil against Fuji... if you want, pull in Yuuta... I'm sure Fuji's sweet little brother probably knows a few secrets about Fuji that he would not like anyone to know... -evil laugh-

Or, on the day of the play, Tezuka gets the girls tennis team to go in their place after paying them or something (or go on a date with them lol...) hm... what else can my little brain think of...

Since Fuji has been targetting Ryoma a lot... maybe Ryoma could do something (perhaps with Sakuno) to get Fuji back... maybe hide his catus? or his camera?

Or, Yumiko (Fuji's sister) just "happened" to "drop" a photo album with all of Fuji's pictures at Eiji's bag when Eiji was over at Fuji's house. (Eiji and Fuji are best friends so I'm assuming they go to each other's houses a lot)

Or another idea, everyone (minus Fuji of course) goes to another school for help... Hyotei perhaps... have Atobe help them since he is flithy rich... Maybe even Fudomine, or St. Rudolph... lol... maybe Mizuki could play a role in this... They plan the "Fuji's Ulitmate Bad Day Where Everything Goes Wrong, Everywhere" People involved: Everyone... Just a little a few suggestions that I now realize that half of them don't even make any sense... lol...

Well, hope these ideas get the plot bunnies jumping... either that, feed them some carrots.. lol.. keep writing nya! Happy New Year! -
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
*squeels in delight* OMG thank you thank you thank you u are the second person who has responded to my reviews i leave. OMG thank you! _

*clears throat* ahem anyways i have a small idea how about after this one you have a way for the whole team to get back at fuji. heh fuji's blackmail backfires on him by the team or something _ ive always wanted to write something like that but im still working on writting fics good enough for here. *sweatdrops* if u read A MomoRyo Christmas you will understand what i mean heh anyways good luck and i cant wait to read what u write next
LiQuYu chapter 7 . 12/25/2004
LOL... Poor Kuni-chan... Fuji is very evil... evil indeed he is... lol... Poor Sakuno... watch as the Tezuka fans come after her but it's Ryoma that saves her... lol... Now that would be a nice picture... lol... And how did Tezuka's parents get the pictures so fast? O.o Fuji really is a tensai to do that... lol... And Rhythmic is spelled R-H-Y-T-H-M-I-C... Well, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Nya! -
dwilivia chapter 7 . 12/25/2004
i was laughing when i read this chapter... muahahahahaha... i think my love for Fuji just sky rocketed... oh! how i love buchou torture... nyahahahhahaha...
Tsubame Gaeshi chapter 7 . 12/25/2004
well, this story is really funny :P hahaha and poor tezuka. i won't mind dancing with him, actually, and neither will his fans. hahaha! hmm.. it would have been pretty interesting if ryoma danced with sakuno. cuteness! i've seen fanart of tezuka and sakuno and it's.. pretty interesting. hahaa! and i think it's spelled as 'rhythmic', if i'm not mistaken. and fuji's evil nya! well in your fic. haha update !
CelicaChick chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Aw poor Tezuka! And Ryoma getting off scott free... Fuji so bad! Oh he needs to be blackmailed so badly!