Reviews for The Ring
pricious7divil chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
rika? ayuuu! theres a sequel isnt there?
fay208 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
terada-sensei is one of the character which I dont familiar with. but reading this, I thought he's acting OCC! like a teenage boy. LOL. but seriously, this is cute and sweet. now I am interested to read rikaxterada ;P

good work.
yelros chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Nice
Jiha chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
:o That was so well written. I LOVED the part where he goes "it cost me my sanity." I love this piece and I love re-reading it!
skyline angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
*gasp gasp gasp* this story was so beautifully written... i haven't read too many stories like this... it's amazing! is there a sequel to this? if there is, i'd love to read it!
weatherleaf chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
very lovely story _
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Ah, that was so incredibly cute! _ I loved it very much.
not applicable chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Wai, how sweet!
Kei Masaki chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Wow... Not bad, not bad at all. You know you've been an anime fan too long when this kinda situation doesn't even prompt a raised eyebrow -. Ah well, it's CLAMP. 'Nuff said.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
intense! and i really liked the 'cost me my sanity' line. i think you really captured his perspective well. it almost makes me want to not put him in jail... :)
This is so superb!

I can never imagine anything better(actually, bishounen lovah's story is better but yours is also nice). Terada sensei is so sexy!

Odd World chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Oooo! Great ending!

I laughed when Terada fell out of his seat when his mother screamed in joy!

This was lovely! You are very good at writing POV fics!
Madam Flutterby chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
})i({ EUREKA! omg i have been lookin fer this fic fer the longest time! i read it sometime last year n i couldn't find it since then... but now i have! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! [BTW- i reallie loved this fic, it gave meeh a new perspective on the whole terada-rika thing] })i({