Reviews for Obon
5redroses chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I really think you captured the relationship between Kagome and Inuyasha well.

5redroses*
Tevrah chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Aw! How nice!
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
REALLY REALLY REALLY good! and all the fluffiness! :D:D:D:D:D (very happy reviewer!) :D:D:D:D
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
A good story. I think I will try and learn a bit about Obon, it sounds kinda like Memorial Day. A good job with the story and I wonder what happens when the festivities are over . . . Kagome and Inuyasha will probably be fighting again . . . ah well. Looking forward to more stories.

QueenTatooine
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
very very very beatiful!
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Very nice. Loved how Inu keeps getting flustered. :D
Angelstars chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I was aware of Obon, but it never clicked it was like our Halloween (Samhain), you're so right, cause it originally was a festival in the month of May... but changed All Soul's Day to the 1st of Novemeber or All Hallows eve on the 31st October. So this had to be one of my favourite culture compares; thank you so much for writing it! It is going straight onto my favs!
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
that was pretty good.
Aeriel of Isternes chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I would have reviewed this when I read it (yesterday) but I was kicked off the computer. T_T Anyway, that was a great read! Happy Obon indeed.
SugarlessSweetness chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aw! You did a good job on the story! Keep up the good job!
Secret-punk-rocker chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
:sigh:...i feel your pain, i didnt get to go trick or treating...no candy for me...:sniffles:...but, oh well...nice one shot..very cute...
A chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Amazingly good. KEEP it up!
skatecrew chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
well hurry up and add to this story, it's really good. keep at it, please, because i love to read and if i don't read good storied i get realy borrd.
rvgt32 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
It's like the spanish day of the dead, right?

Very good- I thought it was cute .
antoinettes chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
How sweet! I love how you used a Japanese tradition/holiday rather than Halloween. Very good. D