Reviews for Shake the Heavens
Toby860 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
wow good story. I was kind of hoping that shinji/fei would break the cycle and love and end up with mana/maria instead of asuka/elly
Toby860 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
i do like this story. i look forward to more of it.
Nugami chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Please...

Please, I ask of you...

Is there any chance of this story ever getting an update? Please, this is possibly one of the greatest stories on here, it can't just die after so long.
Genericrandom chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
That's a long ass two weeks! D

Sorry, couldn't help myself. As for the story itself, this is an excellent job. You weave Xenogears (and potentially Xenosaga but we haven't seen how that's been worked in at this point) into NGE very, very well. Almost seamlessly in some places. This is easily the best Xenogears crossover I've ever seen. And boy do I wish there were more of them.

The writing quality was really high overall, there was the occasional unpredictable event that went with one series canon instead of the other to keep us guessing, and just lots of good, good stuff.

I really hope you guys come back to this one some day.
Kithrin chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
Quite interesting, hope it continues.
m6102032 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i wish you would continue writing your fic if you can. I find the story quite captivating.
Ghost of Meat chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
when are you going to update?

Just want to know
Necrokon chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
This is a good story. I kinda wish that you'd have a more focused view on Asuka and Shinji's relationship. Also, based on your writing, it would seem that Shinji is Id. Is that right? If it is then it explains a lot of things. First that when he sensed Asuka being mind raped and supposedly blacked out while in reality he turned into that red machine that protected Asuka. Is that true. I'm only asking, cause what the pilot did after defeating the Areal, smacking Unit 2's ass, is not something that I myself would personally like being done unless it's from Shinji. Please tell me that Shinji said those things to Asuka. Another reason I think that the red machine is Shinji is because Citan said that it was the second time it happened in chapter twelve. Other than that, nice story. I hope chapter thirteen comes out soon.
Bad Habits chapter 12 . 5/20/2006
ABOUT F* TIME!

Geeze, one of a tiny handful of decent Xenogears fanfics in existence and you make me go and wait nearly half a year between updates!

Now that, that's out of my system I just wanted to let you guys know that I enjoyed the chapter and appreciate the fact that you DID post it, even if it was a... little... later than promised.
Duo chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
THANK GOD!
Bad Habits chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
I think I'm confused. I'm reading through this a second time (oh by the way, you really should update some more), and I THOUGHT there were some things I noticed this time around that seemed to indicate that Misato is Miang and that Kaji is Grahf/Lacan...but my lack of familiarity with Xenosaga is kinda mucking some things up. As well as the amgiguity of your writing so I was wondering if I was right, wrong, or maybe something else entirely and if you would be willing to let me know if I was?
Forever Rahhel chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
This is quiete entertaining.

U have to update, please.
Duo chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
Arn't you guys going to update?
X-Over chapter 11 . 12/13/2005
More please. Thank you. :)
Wing Omega chapter 11 . 12/12/2005
Is Shion coming back any time soon?