Reviews for How To Go Trick or Treating
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I almost died laughing. I liked how you wrote it without the names because it made it so much easier to imagine, and lots more fun figuring it out! This fic will never get old. Happy Halloween 2014!
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh, MY, look at the princesses and goblins and ... very annoyed Moon Guardian. Hi, Yue!" that was priceless
moon essence chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
LOL, that was hilarious. But also a bit confusing... Maybe you should put the speakers' names...?
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hahaha!

That was so funny! Especially visiting Tomoyo's house. Sonomi is and was hilarious!

I didn't get lost with the conversations at all, I like that style of writing. Though Yue went downhill to ooc as soon as Clow was mentioned though. Hehe~

Thanks for writing this crazy fic! (:
cat-in-a-bag chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
HAHA XD! Hilarious and cute! Absolutely fantastic job!
chibi sakura yuki chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
you made me laughing soo much
AgentARose007 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
OMG...ROFLOL...so freaking funny...everybody going nut on haalloween...poor kids...sonomi...so funny
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
kinna confusing of who is saying what, but FUNNY nonetheless
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
"...To-ya likes me in my bunny costume."

Oh, I loved. :).
Totally Kawaii chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
lmfao. That was funny, and a refreshing break from all the *sad* stuff. Hehehe... I luv Nakuru.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
indeed, the warning was well-placed.

*bursts out laughing* EXTREME CRACK ROCKS!

And you my friend, are the genius! XD well done!
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
LOL! what the heck! its kinda confusing in a way.. LOL! welps good luckies with your future stories anyways! baibaiz!
warlord of the east chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
(formally known as warlord2005)

Halarious! Except next time, could you do something to indicate which character is talking, cause it gets really hard to tell who's saying what.
Aiionii chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
My reaction was "...0_o"

And then "xD That is so frickin hilarious!"

Nice work Suppi-chan ]