Reviews for And you, Hermione
This is a great fanfic I loved it! And the ending is great! "Hermione:1 Fate:0. Take that bitch!"
SpiritLoverMuggleborn chapter 17 . 1/7/2015
I have to say that this was one of the funniest Harmony fanfics I've ever read and I loved it. It was outright hilarious and I'm really glad you finished it. Thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I honestly don't like alcohol in the fanfictions I read. Though I do like this one, I know I'm reading this fic a little late, but you should continue writing this one. It's most enjoyable.
pastel kittens chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Haha Mrs. Granger and Hermione's banter was the best :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
continue writing
monty python chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
it was very good i am really getting into it
rk16 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
really awesome it .very well written .i have read it thrice now and cannot get enough of it
perfect tragedies chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
*nods solemnly* Yes, children in New Zealand DO speak to their mothers. Ahaha, cute ending! Loved this story :)
GBTtown chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
When you're right, you're right. The ending didn't necessarily suck but it "inhaled with great force"!
GBTtown chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
I swear, there are "Holes" in this chapter!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
First chapter was a little rough but this is much better. Drunk Hermione? At least you didn't have someone take advantage of her. I hate that.
Midnight Daydreamer chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
The characterization of Hermione's mom in this story is probably the best I've ever read. Every time she was around, it was a laugh. But the whole story was just damn funny and enjoyable.
twisterblake2010 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011