Reviews for Kindred's
Sake-Chama chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
omg i read this like mothes ago but never reviewed gomen...

well catcha l8r

#1 fan!

ja ne
MindIIBody chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Kawaii! Hontou nii des! Okay...well I'm putting this into my favs.
sexylucifer chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
i really like ur story! its got a great beginning and storyline! so are there going to be more chapters? if so, wen's the next chapter coming out? am curious. email me ur reply please.
Miroku's great ancestor-GIRL chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
adorable.
Rawrrdoll chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
hi, well i like it ) it was so good

aoshi sexy lol with black wings!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
that is a great story. serious. i was a little confused in the middle but then i got the picture in the end. Can't wait to read another one of your stories!
kagomeandinuyasha4ver chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
(A.K.A. when signed in: NinawilliamssilentAssassin)

Beautiful... That word explains it all...
kenshinobsession chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
AWESOME! i luffed all their costumes! _x hehehhe... megumi was youko! and kenshin was kurama? _x awesome-ness-ness! _x AOSHI SOUNDED SOUNDED SEXY! lol.. _x;;awesome fic! _x
Engelstar13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
not bad, i like it!

(-)
kenshinobssesion chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
WOAH! I REALLY LIKED THIS FIC! _x IT WAS AWESOME! _x for sum reason, dun feel like writing a full review... maybe i'll sign in another time and give a full review! _x ok? well, gotta start on hw.. lol.. _x;;
MoonPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
So cute! i LOVED IT! Even though its a one shot it seemed like a series. Cute cute cute! -
Illusions-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Interesting. I really didn't see much of it having too do with halloween except for the beginning. After that, it pretty much AxM goodness _ But fun read!

Cheers..
erica6060 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
omg i love this one-shot i really like it i cant wait for more of your one- shots stories specially about rurouni kenshin
Mimi-san chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Wah! I love it! How sweet! Very well written... as always..Y . A perfect Halloween story! Go Shin-chan!
Zerianyu chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Hey

Ahh you should so do a Tokio and Saitou story. I t would be soo cool. Anyway I loved it it was so Kawai I am a tiny bit confused about the vampire soul thing but ahh wel it happens. I really thought it was soo cute. Makes me want to write a story, but no ta vampirestory. Hehe.