Reviews for Strawberry Eggs: A new batch
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This story is interesting and unique.
eoneed chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Please continue! I really like this story and like to read more of it:)
snipera39 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Hay you got really a good story here. But it is kinda sad that you seems to have abandoned it. I say if start a good fic you finish it. So will you please update this fic.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Oh, I so wanna imagine Hibiki's expression once he learns he'll still have to play female. Please update.
OtakuGirl21 chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
I know it's been a while since you've updated this and you've probably forgotten about it. but i do love it! you should update it... someday.
Ellias Gabriel chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
This is a great fic. I wish you would continue it. But it appears that you have abandoned it. Anyway it was really good.

-Ellias Gabriel
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
So short. So very unbelieveably short. Am I one to complain? Who knows...

I see the story was last updated (as of this review) on Feburary 2006. Is the story dead? Shall it go on?

I should mention that the whole plan to have Hibiki return doesn't seem all the way revealed. If you write another chapter, it'd be nice to find out what Hibiki thinks of all of this.

Have a great day.
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
You know I have mixed feelings. The spelling and grammer are a bit bad and need immediate attention. On the other hand, the story is great. I am enjoying it. Please find a prereader because your otherwise excellent story may go unread by people less forgiving.

Have a wonderful day.
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
The structure is a little better in this one, but I spotted some spelling mistakes. Nothing horrid, so I'll keep reading. Also, the chapter's over all new information count was rather low. In fact, I think it's safe to say a little more time should have been spent, but oh well.

Have a great day.
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
The story is decent and almost completely plasible. However the sentance structure and punctuation in several areas leaves a lot to be desired. The structure is so bad that is makes reading a difficult task.

Because I like what you've written so far, I shall continue to read the next couple of chapters despite this. Have a great day.
LightHawKnight chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
This is a good fanfic i hope u post the new chapter soon!
Tsurrie chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
Pretty good so far! Keep it up and extend the chapters some, huh? Lol
Hanyou0 chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
Great story, but you need to attempt to make the chapters longer and not just leave off on chapters on what is called wet moments. When the reader feels like they are in the middle of a person speaking or an action occurring. I am really interested in seeing how the story developes though.
Count Napula chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Yay, he's home! Update soon, k?
Strawberry Eggs chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
That seemed rather short for such a long absense since the last chapter,and a tad rushed, but still rather good. Fujio asking Akira out again seemed a bit sudden, but then again it's been more time than that since the end of the series, so still plausible. Not to mention cute _.