Reviews for Dino Crisis II: Jump into the Prehistoric
setokayba2n chapter 14 . 3/8
Too bad about the ending of the story, I was hoping that Dylan survived, with even the theory that in the last second after Regina used the game, the gate broke and sended Dylan and Paula to another time helping them to survive
BurnedSmackdown chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Awesome story :D

Sad ending though, but luckily in Dino Stalker it was confirmed Regina did save Dylan and Paula in time, but your ending was still very cool and emotional :)
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I LOVE Dino Crisis!

This is gonna be awesome!
BurnedSmackdown chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I loved Dino Crisis 2 and you really nailed it here and love all the details put it

Well done :)
chimanruler15 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Great story! I loved it! D

I found it funny that you made each of the three main characters have their own moments of being jerks, especially Regina. XD

It was such a tragic end, though. Poor Regina... (
Arciadrian chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
This was a great game. I loved both the first and second. But the second was easier. Great story, told everything and more. Regina was exactly as she is in the game, and Dylan was still an idiot. But I hated the final sequense, killing the giant T-Rex in the satelite Facility. Paula was cool though. You should have noticed, on the other hand, that the other two figures in black at the first encounter with them, were male. Just to help. But great! Loved it!
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
This was excellent; you did an incredible job of making the game into a novel. I adore your writing style- you certainly have a talent for it!
PauL32489 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I like both novelizations. You should write your own original stories on Dino Crisis.

Lol! Dylan was checking out Regina's ass!
Delta401 chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
I've seen the end of Dino Crisis 2 and I always kinda hoped that Dylan and Puala would've surivived, I mean you see the computer falling, but then it stops, and the faciltiy explodes, But overall the game and this novel kicks ass! I especally love the part where the cannon powers up and fires into the habitat facility taking out the Supersarurs! Oh well nice job, make more (preferibly one on Dino Crisis 3) ;)
The-watcher-of-the-world chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
dont just use words like "he" or "she" when mentioning someone at the beginning of a new sentence. things get confusing when you do that. other than that try to be specific when someone says something use a name. also be as descriptive as you can without rambling, though i didnt see any rambling, because im not quite "seeing" the characters or environment. keep a look out for misspellings and grammar issues. these take away from the reading experience. other than that: not bad
tampo chapter 14 . 7/22/2006
It a very good fiction
The Bell Tolls for Thee chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Oh my god, that's exactly like that game! I'm a big fan of the game and I love dinosaurs, you're an awesome writer! You should actuallt get that published! you could you know.
Fenris chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wouldn't Dylan's Death create a time paradox?
j chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
dude you did part two of dc and i loved it...heh and btw since you did part two...do part one...i'd like to see how you do
LeakeDocument chapter 14 . 9/29/2005
Wow, what great nostalgia.. love this story, you did a great job!