Reviews for Forward To The Past
cool lol
bmp112 chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
interesting
Mat49324 chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
This is great. Update soon. Thanks for reviewing my stories by the way.

Farhan Tre chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
That was supposed to be a joke HamHamDude anyways, I got the last names of Alex and Clover from a forum should be right though. 90 years old. Hm... He's 75 now so he should be 100 by the year 2045!
HamHamDude chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
ok, now I'll review:

This fic is pleasantly short, just right for your writing skill.

In the first chapter I was confused that the girls were watching the movie Back to the Future, then met them. Even if it was for the sake of this fic, you'd think they'd recognize the time car.

No romance in the fic? bah!

Please update!
HamHamDude chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
wow. that poster is funny! I think you got the last names of Alex and Clover wrong. almost certain.
HamHamDude chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
Ok, So that makes Jerry about... 90 years old. Are you sure that's right?
Mat49324 chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Short chapter but whatever. Update soon. Thanks for reviewing my other story. I don't know if you reviewed my latest one that I posted while waiting for more than 23 reviews to update my "Weakest Spy" story. My latest story is called "Will the Real Sam Please Step Forward." If you'll review that, then thanks.

Sherlock-fan19 chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
That was great another chapter!

I have reviwed your story before but under the anonymous name of Ha Ha Ha it is a good story and I want to read more of it so keep writing )
Race's Girl chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
That was so cool and I can't wait for more.
Ha Ha Ha chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Good another chapter!

and it is keeping in theme so far good work!

When is Chapter 3 coming out?

sill no pepsi to give *sigh*
Ha Ha Ha chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
This is good so far And it does sound like bttf

and totally spies update soon!

And I dont have a pepsi to give you either only wild cherry pepsi that is half-way gone!
Mat49324 chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
Good second chapter. It was pretty short, but whatever. Update soon. Thanks for reviewing my "Weakest Link" story. I should have chapter 3 up sometime tomorrow.

B.B8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
That was totally awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Pretty good so far. I have another story posted called "The Weakest Spy." I wanted to know if you had some time that you would review it. If you'll do it, then thanks. While you're at it, why don't you review some of my other recent stories as well. Update soon.