Reviews for Always There
Stangchica2003 chapter 35 . 2/3/2005
Stacey,

I am very sad to see this end. You did how ever finally make it to the end and what a wonderful ending it was. This was wel writen and overall wonderful story. i hope you write a sequal.

Rana
purplebandit24 chapter 35 . 2/3/2005
AH! OMG! i can't believe you ended it! lol...i hope you write a sequel! I loved the story! keep up the great work! i'll be anxiously waiting to see if CJ accepts Romans proposal! :)
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 35 . 2/3/2005
Girl I am crying! I am so sad to see this story come to an end. It definally needs a sequel. Well I loved this story, it's one of the best on the site and hopefully we'll see a sequel up soon!
Ringles chapter 35 . 2/3/2005
:'( *wipes tears away and honks loudly on a soggy hanky*

Oh I love this story! I loved that ending, I was naughty though, I skipped down and saw the 'will you marry me' part and nearly WOHO'd the roof off! lmao My parent's are probably thinking... what the?

Oh man, how sad! I can't believe that this is it, well except for the 2nd ending, which I cannot wait to read! I've loved this story to death since chapter 1! :'(

You've done such a fantastic job on this, I've adored every single chapter! I really hope there is a sequel!

Well, I guess I'll finish this here, I'm sorry tis not longer, but I'll try and leave you a SUPER long one when you post the 2nd ending!

Take care! Can't believe this will be the 2nd last review I'll leave on this story! Oh gosh here come those tears again! Where'd me hanky go to!

PaulsGirlyGirl chapter 34 . 2/2/2005
Oh man... Mia and Brians relationship is just a shell... its totally dead on the inside. Very sad!

Oh well.. I look forward to seeing how all this is resolved! :D
PaulsGirlyGirl chapter 33 . 2/2/2005
OH MY! Talk about drama! Damn... this was too good! can't wait to see what happens! :D
LizzyB22 chapter 34 . 2/2/2005
Hey! This is really good! That was messed up for Mia to do that. lol. But I gotta admit.. I love the drama. How far along is Jade now? Thanks! Love, Liz
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 34 . 2/2/2005
Oh my god, bad Mia, bad Mia! lol Loved the new chapter I can't believe this stories going to come to an end soon! You should write a sequal! Anyway very good work, update soon!
Stangchica2003 chapter 34 . 2/2/2005
Stacey,

This was good. i am interested to see if mia tells him what happened or what all will tkae place. write more and soon.

Rana
Ringles chapter 34 . 2/2/2005
HEY! OH HOLY HECK I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS! AH!

Damn! Damn! DAMN! OH MAN! I'm over the moon! Just praying to the high heavens that Brian finds out! Maybe ol Coyote will be boasting, let it slip... Brian goes, dumps Mia, THEN... the best part is yet to come... HE GOES BACK TO CJ! WOOHOO! Isn't it brilliant! I thought twas! Nah just kidding!

That was explosive! I can't believe she went back and used Vince like that, here was me thinking she would try something on with Rome, but then again... it wouldn't work. Ah man I adored this chapter!

I knew something would happen between those two when they were alone! ;) lol.

Take care, can't wait for more! :D
LizzyB22 chapter 33 . 2/1/2005
This story is great. It sucks to know that your almost done with this story. Are you gonna write another one? Keep up the good work! Later!
nighttime writer chapter 33 . 2/1/2005
NICE! OH man please update! o0o0o can you make the team like watch the movie please? aiight im outz
Stangchica2003 chapter 33 . 2/1/2005
Stacey,

Another great chapter. i really like all the dynamics and how it all peiced together. whats going to happen next? where are you going with this? so 3 more? how sad. keep going and write mor esoon
Ringles chapter 33 . 2/1/2005
HEY! :'( I can't believe this is nearly the end! I know I say this all the time, but I adore this story, and I can't wait to see how it will end, even though it will be sad! :(

Damn! Olivia! ARGH! But! Rome and CJ! I can't believe it! I can't believe she actually went, I thought she would turn back and not go out, and then he asked her to leave! DAYUM!

Fantastic work as always! Thanks for posting this up tonight! :D Take care, talk to ya soon! :D

Ringles chapter 32 . 2/1/2005
HEY! Fantastic yet again! So sad when you have to end this! :'( But, I guess we all know how it's going to end... Brian... Cj... lol just a joke! :P

Poor old Dommy, feeling a lil threatened by The Rock huh! Anyways, I'm hoping that this will go through because the review box has loaded funny looking... Take care, til next time ay! Keep up the great work, can't wait for more! :D

200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »