Reviews for Always There
WalkersSkyline chapter 32 . 1/31/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Suggestion or idea: Have Dom find out the truth you think? Or something happen with CJ?
Stangchica2003 chapter 32 . 1/31/2005
Stacey,

This was again wonderful. you know i love helping and reading this over and over again. i really enjoy getting to help and work with a great writer such as your self. I am still interested to see how this is all going to play out and what is going ot happen. keep going and write mor esoon.
nighttime writer chapter 32 . 1/31/2005
hey! can you like update so I can like read more! PLEASE UPDATE!
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 32 . 1/31/2005
Nice work chika! Very good chapter! Loving this story more and more each chapter! Update soon please
Tempest chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
hey. I'm sorry to be spamming your review page. I do know it's hardly the place but I don't seem to have much recourse so sorry again...

Sorry to have to do this but I have no other way to get the word out thanks to a certain person who wasn't mature enough to take her percieved issues with me up with me instead of the whole board...So sorry again *sigh*

VistaWalker,

Honey, take a long walk off a short pier, Kay?

I didn't write that email...I don't really care if you think I did or not. Do you know how incredibly immature it looks for you to run around posting that on everyone's story? Your profile says your 24, are you sure on that? Because this is the behaviour of a 4 year old. At least the person who wrote to you WROTE TO YOU. As in off where it belongs.

If I wanted to tell you off this badely I somehow doubt that I would have asked you to clarify what issues you had with my story. I didn't care what you said. I was curious how you got confused, that's why I left a review asking you to clarify over email or another review. I have one email address and here it is p_e_i_princess at yahoo dot com. Since I've been forced off the internet by a move for days it's unlikely I sent that for the same reason it took me so long to respond. But I'll email you on that like the mature adult I am after I finish telling my side of the story here since you basicall forced me to.

This issue would have been better addressed via email. Which if I had wanted to contact you, was how I would have done it. With my email address that I use for everything. I've had it since I was 15 or 16 and don't foresee it changing any time soon.

Anyone who wants to believe it was me who wrote that may feel free and may join you at the kinderguarden table where you all belong for acting like such spoiled 4 year olds. On that note thanks so very much for doing your best to ruin a reputation that I've spent the better part of 3 years building.

Spoiled rotten bitches like you are the exact reason why I'm pulling my stories down off and washing my hands of the whole site. I can't deal with all the immaturity any more. As soon as my domain name is purchased and my site is set up my account here is gone. There is too much of this type of thing, so and so said this I think this was so and so etc. And then people like you come along and in the name of being 'constructive' tear people down, or atempt to at any rate.

So while I agree with a lot of what was said to you in that email I didn't write it. But since I'm going to be taking credit for it like it or not I sorta wish I did.

Vistawalker, if the other people of this site are smart they will let you know just what they think about such a gosipy mouthed bitch being in our midst. I hope they will let you know as I am letting you know I don't apreciate you being around here acting like you own the site, posting false accusations with no proof and damaging people's repuations like that. It could have been anyone who was pissed at you that wrote that email. It didn't have to be me, and it wasn't. So, I'm gonna tell you what my father told them...GO WHISTLE.
RiNgLeS chapter 31 . 1/25/2005
HEY! So sorry it's been a while again! Love this as always!

YES BRIAN AND CJ KISSED THE OTHER DAY! WOHO you made me a very happy reader! :D But damn, I hope all this stuff with Olivia gets sorted out, and I can't wait to see more, you got me all hyped when you gave out those clues!

Can't wait for more! So sorry it's been a while again!

Take care, peace out...

RiNgLeS
BloodyTearsOfLife chapter 31 . 1/24/2005
poor ty, you can't let olivia take him away, it's not fair, good chap, can't wait for an update!
BloodyTearsOfLife chapter 30 . 1/24/2005
great chap, rome needs to get his crap together and tell cj already that he loves her. i'm off to read the next chap.
Stangchica2003 chapter 31 . 1/24/2005
Stacey,

This was relly good as useral. it's so sad that she screwed it up for ty by now making him have to go back with is momy. where areyou goig to take this and whats going to happen next? keep goiung and write more soon
cheer chapter 31 . 1/23/2005
Very intense ther towards the end, lol. Very good and i betta see an update soon, lol. Hope all is well and i shall see you online tomorw i am sure now taht i am back in town,lol. ANyways, take carea nd thaks for updateing. Get the other one posted, lol. Love ya, cheer
PaulsGirlyGirl chapter 31 . 1/21/2005
Hey.. i really liked this chapter... man I didn't see olivia coming back.. damn.. shes gon and put a spanner in the works hey.

Brian.. stepping in to calm CJ down... as only he can. They meant to be!
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 31 . 1/21/2005
hey girly, love the new chapter! Very very very dramafied, just the way I like it. Olivia can not take away Ty, they are so happy just the three of them, CJ, Roman, and Ty. Olivia needs to take a hike, lol! ANYWAYZ update soon cause I can not wait to read more!
RiNgLeS chapter 30 . 1/19/2005
Hey, great work on these chapters too, I've finally caught up, and I enjoyed everything! It's not getting too boring at all, I think it's going extremely well! Anyways, take care and keep up the great work! :D

Emma(SUCH a boring name I have, but meh ya get that! :P)
nighttime writer chapter 30 . 1/18/2005
hey dude your doing great! just keep going back to my homework now!
BloodyTearsOfLife chapter 29 . 1/18/2005
great chapter, hope cj works everything out with rome. update soon!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »