Reviews for The Beast's Beauty
Julieanne chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
I absolutely loved your story. It wasn't rushed or quick for that matter at all. I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it on here. I fully enjoyed it.
Julieanne chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Hurrah, Now they remember each other. Where's the brother though?
Julieanne chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
What's this? The prince is having dreams of the Enchantress now? Belle certainly doesn't have green eyes. I'm still reading. Woo hoo, I'm gonna be kinda sad when this story ends.
Julieanne chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
This chapter doesn't seem that bad. WHy can't he just accept that he's a prince?
Julieanne chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Well this chapter makes perfect sense to me. I understand it. I hate that brother. Hold on how is the Enchantress and her evil twin brother? I hope that they come back together. I think the brother is a horny old man now. I hate him. I want to stab him in the gut.
Julieanne chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Ooh I love what you did with the Prince's memory. Oh, B stands for Beast, He just doesn't know it yet. That's cool. I wonder who is at the door and who the bad guy really is.
Julieanne chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Hurrah for Mr. B, He's a changed man. I wonder what's going to happen. I don't mind that this story is short. I still love this story.
Julieanne chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I really do not like the negative self-fulfilling prophecies. It only sets a person up deeper and deeper into it, to the point where they can't come back sometimes. That's sad for the prince.
Julieanne chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Now the prince is just losing it. I thought I had faith in it, but so far nothing at all. Why can't the prince just leave the guest alone. I know the prince can be kind to the guest, all the Prince has to do is hold it out for a little longer.
Julieanne chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Huzzah, for the switch, maybe the prince can hold it off for a while until the stranger leaves. Huzzah for the Prince. Go Prince GO, GO GO GO. You can do it. You can impress every one of your servants. I don't like how everyone else is reacting though. It makes no sense. He's not going to kill any of them.
Julieanne chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Ok now my suspicions of the man are gone. I'm just wondering why Belle was in the library with the man. Poor Prince. I hope he can calm himself down before any more damages will be done. Sure he's protective of Belle, and that he didn't want anything to happen to her. Of course Belle is concerned, but she should've explained why she wasn't sleeping. That would probably calmed down the prince.
Julieanne chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ooh an after story to the first one. I like how this is turning, but I must agree with the prince. I do think it's quite suspicious of the man. Sure the prince learned his lesson; however, I do think that this kind of person shouldn't be let in. I'm not trying to be sexist or anything, but with how the stranger was looking at the walls and obviously admiring Belle just doesn't seem right.
BubblePenguin chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
That was amazing! So sweet :) and I'm guessing the enchantress made two copies of herself... well that's the way I'm going to think it is anyway haha but yeah that was really really good! :D
Finn D. Fish chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
To be honest- my feelings here are mixed on the story itself. But before I delve into that- let's start with the more mechanical side of writing.

You did well overall. I noticed you got better and better with your writing as you went along! That's good- that means you were able to build upon yourself. The only thing I advise you work on is clarity a bit. Things get a bit cluttered here and there- and notes in the bars won't always suffice. Though you didn't seem to rely on them much- which is a good thing. But just try and break it down a little. Wipe everything but the single moment from your mind and think of it- make it as crystalline clear as you can.

While as keeping in character- this is where it is mixed a bit. You captured more of the original Beast from Beauty and the Beast (as in the written tale)in here than in the Disney version. Though it could be argued that this is canon still since he did change in the end- he seemed gentler. Belle doesn't get enough time to judge too much- but you got her gentile in there so no complaints. But the enchantress seems out of character... She is supposed to be a wise, noble figure. But then again- it's Fan Fiction and she is a pretty flat character as is so you just added dimension to her- gave her emotions. Again, my feelings here are mixed- but overall, it stands pretty well on its own!

Hope this helps!