Reviews for Cleaning Shikamaru's Room
aspiringwriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This one was very good! Simple and clean, I like it! The ending made me smile. Wahoo, great job!
fuzzy kiwi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
omg! that was good!
Bella Shia chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I'm hardly a romance fan ...but I really enjoyed this one. Simple and sweet. The feeling of this fic was just right. Good job. Keep it up.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Lol! I really enjoyd dat 1! _ Well dun! Kudos!

Keep on ritin! _
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aw... Cute! Especially the last line ;))
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Ah cute! Ino's a bit OOC though. Ah well, I didn't mind!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Fwa, wish I had a friend who'd randomly barge into my room and clean it. Other than that, the last line really made me smile. It just wrapped up the story really well.
ShikaxIno Forever chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I love it~!
pepple chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh my gosh. That was so cute! Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved it to pieces. Still do in fact! Aw, I am so lovin' it. Man, these little fics with subtle romantic stuff is soo great. Aw, I love ShikaIno and I hope to write a fic about them soon. It's only fics like this that help motivate me! Awesome job!
me me me and only me chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
aww~~! how cute!
ms.marigold chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
sobrang heart warming e2ng fic mo...Proud to be ur Kababayan...NOYPI ATA TOH!..Shikaino stories are one of my favorite reads here in Naruto...

I hope you write some more which features shikaino...please...!

Actually, im reading your one-shots and enjoying most of them especially inori and the sequel with the nejiten pairing...

Well, Keep on writing!

freelancer2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow... simple yet kawaii. Galing mo! You have your own good style in writing. Keep it up, kabayan! :)
HeavnScnt chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
love it! love it! love it! keep on writing!
Uchiha Tsakare chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Cute...I liked it. :)
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
that was good and funny a bit

i liek it. byby~yuko kimura~
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »