Reviews for Cleaning Shikamaru's Room
HimuraBattousai chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
So good! ShikaIno is the best couple ever!
Jiri-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Wai~! It's so sweet and cute! I love this fic so muchi eheh... "to have a troublesome wife, start a troublesome family, and live in bliss that only these troublesome conditions give..." aw Shika's just too sweet eheh~ Ino's not the only one smiling now that I've read this fic, lol. D
chocomyrr chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
This was so CUTE! YEE! Ate Syao did it again! XDD! Aw...I also like that description, "spankingly handsome". XDD! Hehehe! Such a cute story! *thumbs up!*
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
-SQUEE- kawaii! i just love reading all your little naruto one shots! they're so fluffy and ... everything! -glomps syao-chan for writing it- hontouni arigatou! i absolutely loved this fic!
Kakashis-Rabid-Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
You are the BEST at pairings _ You alone made me like Neji/Ten, and I like Shika/Ino (especially the way you write it) Sasu/Saku AND Naru/Hina _

Naru/Hina. Kakashi-sensei trying to get them together? I dunno _U Just more Naru/Hina please!

(Request for Naru/Hina on Shika/Ino fic? Because joo said on yer main page that u only read reviews of new fics _U)
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 11/1/2004

Nyek nyek... i didn't think chibi would ask for a shika-ino. I thought she would have requested a naruhina or something.

but seriously, WAI! i wub wub wub wub this story...-meeps happily and temporarily forgets about exams-
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6