Reviews for Cleaning Shikamaru's Room
HimuraBattousai chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
So good! ShikaIno is the best couple ever!
Jiri-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Wai! It's so sweet and cute! I love this fic so muchi eheh... "to have a troublesome wife, start a troublesome family, and live in bliss that only these troublesome conditions give..." aw Shika's just too sweet eheh Ino's not the only one smiling now that I've read this fic, lol. D
chocomyrr chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
This was so CUTE! YEE! Ate Syao did it again! XDD! Aw...I also like that description, "spankingly handsome". XDD! Hehehe! Such a cute story! *thumbs up!*
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
-SQUEE- kawaii! i just love reading all your little naruto one shots! they're so fluffy and ... everything! -glomps syao-chan for writing it- hontouni arigatou! i absolutely loved this fic!
Kakashis-Rabid-Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
You are the BEST at pairings _ You alone made me like Neji/Ten, and I like Shika/Ino (especially the way you write it) Sasu/Saku AND Naru/Hina _

Request?

Naru/Hina. Kakashi-sensei trying to get them together? I dunno _U Just more Naru/Hina please!

(Request for Naru/Hina on Shika/Ino fic? Because joo said on yer main page that u only read reviews of new fics _U)
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
WAI!

Nyek nyek... i didn't think chibi would ask for a shika-ino. I thought she would have requested a naruhina or something.

but seriously, WAI! i wub wub wub wub this story...-meeps happily and temporarily forgets about exams-
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6