Reviews for Ace of Hearts
nyra-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i like it, maybe a bit to into detail i dont know...hmmm
arosequartz chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
I just wanted to say thank you for writing this story, I enjoyed it very much and now I'm going to read the sequel
arosequartz chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Can I just say that was amazing, it was bit rushed, but hey...for some reason, it didn't seem rushed at all either! I thought the chapter was wonderful! You go girl!
arosequartz chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
There was just submerging about this chapter that I really liked...Great job!
arosequartz chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I'm so glad I found your story, this is amazing! I'm writing a newsies story too! Your voice, and character is absolutely amazing!
Romantic Journalist chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Who's her brother?
staringattheskyline chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
You have some extreeemmmeee talent! I love how perfectly you portray Spot and Ace is an amazing character:p Can't wait to see what other awesomeness is in the rest of your story!:)
DramaticallyBlue chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I LOVE this story. You did Spot perfectly, and i love Ace.
mysterygirl chapter 22 . 9/18/2011
"You know," I cleared my throat, "Because I told you."

His eyes narrowed even further. "Stop digging around for compliments."

I smiled, reached up, and tweaked his nose.

He looked so stunned and shocked that I started giggling madly. I found the whole thing funny. Big bad Spot, getting his nose tweaked. Well, I couldn't help it! His nose is so adorable in its turned-up-ness. He almost angrily grabbed my finger upon my second attempt and that made me snicker even more. Doesn't seem funny to you? Well, it was funny then! You know how it is; sometimes things that aren't usually funny seem funny at certain times, but aren't funny later on. (Okay, at least try to figure it out.) I laughed and laughed, dangerously beginning to enter that area where you couldn't stop laughing and everything seems hilarious. Spot looked exasperated and maybe a little embarrassed. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest, muffling myself that way.

"You scarin' me."

I looked up at him and saw him looking slightly uncomfortable. I bet no one ever hugged him like that. Especially when he was unwilling. Well, I didn't care about his stupid authority and whatnot. I grinned. He didn't exactly feel like a nice, fuzzy teddy bear, but he was solid despite his slim form (?), and it was fun watching him trying not to squirm. "You're funny," I told him and grinned again.

He glared down at me, but his lips were twitching. "You better let go of me or I'll show you just how funny I can get."

"Oooh," I considered. Then burst into laughter again.

"What now."

"I remembered something."

"Cows are cute!"

"Cows…oh, Ace, please."

(But he was laughing when he kissed me.)

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! Ace is such an awesome character!LOLZ!
mysterygirl chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
I've always wished for the scene where Cowboy explains himself ! Thank you so much for that! And I love the way Spot suprised him with that little comment about Davey's sister. I literally burst out laughing!
FlyingBoppers chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
My real account, just didn't log in. I love this story, really I do, but you've been spelling Python wrong...
Cards Songbird chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
You are amazing! This story is the best I've read, and that's coming from a Racetrack fan! I love your story! I can't wait to read the sequal!
wolfymel14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I Like it.:)
McRae Red Conlon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I know you never get on anymore.

But I'm going to say this anyway.

I was on youtube, and found your video. So I clicked the link. I fell in love with this book. That was three months ago. You got me addicted to fanfiction. Two months ago, on this day, I got an account. I spend all of my spare time writing, I LOVE it. So, I just want to thank you for writing this. It really kinda did change my life. (And my English grade, which has been getting progressively higher since I started writing ;) )
Austra chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is sooooo amazing! Seriously, I am impressed! Awesome-ness!