Reviews for I am Monkeyfist
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very Good.
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009

How did you ever get into Monkeyfists head like that?

You have him to a tee.I giggled when I read this one. Thanks for the great read.

Data Seeker chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Nice little fanfic on Monkey Fist's thoughts; his life, his interests, and his opinion on Kim and Ron, well written and profound.

The wholesome standards are totally high; nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you.
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Nice to see that villians do learn from mistakes, if you hurt Kim, Ron beats you into paste.
Cathy chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Uhm... dude..

don't even try to write a story if you don't even know the characters names.

It's Lord MONTY Fiske.

And secondly

He would speak much more intelegently than that.

What's up with you writing stories like this? You just pick a character, and then have them talk about Kp and Rs?

Geeze...theres no point on continuing this...
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Spoken like the real monkeyfist... :) lol!

It is good to have a archnemesis and since Kim had Drakken/Shego it makes sense for Ron to have MF :)

Keep up the good work! :)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
i like this one too.
Ms4Monkey chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Milton! My name is 'Milton'! I do sincerely apologize, but you definitely have the wrong name! My name (my real name anyway) is Monty, Lord Montgomery (shortened to just ‘Monty’) Fiske. How could you miss that! It has been mentioned at least three to four times in the first episode, "Monkey Fist Strikes". Well…. At least you got the last name correct…. That’s quite alright though. I shall not stay offended… not really… It was an excellent little ur… story perhaps, if that is what you wish to label it… It was a good concept and I very much enjoyed it…. Especially the ending… …I happen to adore tea… very much so…. (my favorite is Earl Grey and green tea) Well carry on and good day.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Lol, this one for some reason made me laugh. Monkeyfist has always made me laugh, and his demeanor in this fic made it happen even more so. I love this one aswell as every other one I have read.
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I'm an author! FINALLY! Don't mean to be rude, but starting on November 9, my 1st story, "Underneath This Smile" will be posted in the Peanuts section in the comics. I need reviewers! Thank you for reading this!
mdizzle chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
no. i'm not going to join you monkey fist, you creepy monkey man
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 11/3/2004

Sorry, but it was just so amusing! I haven't managed to watch that episode, so I really don't know... are you trying to slip into the way he talks? If yes, bravo... if not, hmm... the language seems a little strange.

Are the stuff in the last 2 paragraphs canon material? Or is it based on other fanfic?

Sorry to be asking stupid questions but I've only ever caught 6 episodes of KP...
fryfan chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
this was another brillant story. please do drakken and shego next
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
That was good, another good one, but he always called them Ron and Kim not Ronald and Kimberly. Update soon please!
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I think his name is Monte, rather than Milton, but it might be a nickname. I any case, good story, but all three have the Monkey power. Monkeyfist, Ron, and Rufus.