Reviews for Solstice
Paillette chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I read this story some time ago but I wasn't able to submit a review. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it- I still think of it as one of the best Trigun fics out there, not to mention my favorite Vash/Meryl story! You had such a handle on the characters and the story read just like an episode from the anime. Congrats on being so awesome!

P
Tigerrelly chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I absolutely love this! I really like how you pointed out that the girls were not really new to this type of work, very capable, etc. etc. very nicely done. :)
Aine of Knockaine chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
GREAT STORY! The story line is different and the pace is set nicely! well done!
mangaqueen13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
that story kicked arse! i loved it! the ending was esp. nice...the story was very original, too. i look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! oh, and just one little note: only in like one instance, when u meant to say wolfwood, u used chapel the evergreen-a simple mistake in an otherwise excellent story.
hope-is-4ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Wow! What a great story! I loved how you showed that Meryl can be strong too. This fanfic is also very well written. Godd job! Hope you write more Trigun fanfics
inkydoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
i love this story and i totally agree with your view of meryl's character. great job.
stonehart chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Great story! I love Vash. To see him happy that he finally got his woman was sweet. It was nice to see Meryl as a strong woman and not some weak, fawning girl.
Rekka's Angel chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Bah! I would have signed in, but the darn thing wasn't letting me! Anyway...Awesome story! lol, great ending, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. You're a talented writer, and I can't wait to read more of your work. I like the inclusion of Knives and Nick, and the interaction between Vash and Meryl. Wonderful job, and keep up the great work! _