Reviews for He Could See Her
Mnemah chapter 1 . 3/4
This story is absolutely beautiful
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
wow, I really liked the idea about Zack that met Doug on the mountain. I wrote about Doug's family before but probably it was from Ann's point of view. well, back to story! :D

characterization was good, in my opinion. and it was also a fresh story since we don't see much of Zack getting so nervous about Lillia. (only on some events in the game, though) idea about letter was nice too since there was an event about it in the game, if I recall...

my favorite parts were the scene on the mountain (it's touching) and the one in the beggining (nice description there ;D) keep writing!
RedSkyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aww..that's really cute!There aren't a lot of stories on here about Zack and Lillia.I thought this was really well done,just like all of your stories n.n good job!
Karen Moondrop chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This was great! Magnifent ending!
Jersey S chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow... I just got done reading this. It's great, and really, really touching. Excellent work!
Candyapple8 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Thats really cute! _ I feel so sorry for Doug though. Great job!
Copper Anise chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Nice story! It was so sweet at the end, when Zack gave Lillia the rose for friendship!
PacificTwist chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I could have sworn that I reviewed this story, but I guess not. So now I will. I love it, it is so sweet and I love the idea of Zack loving Lillia. I also want to say thank you so much for reviewing my lyrics and stories! It is a great help and I am glad to see that you like them. I will continue to be a loyal reader to your stories!
RWT chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Poor Zack...
Krazie4Christ chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Aaww! This is a goodie! I like it! There's another story where Zack and Lillia like each other. Lillia's Love, I think is the name of it.

Anyway, cute. Just, go ahead and start new paragraphs with each quote. That's it. Nice job!
Butterscotch24 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I love this story so much Zinovia! You write love as well as you write comedy!
ShadowEver chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I think it's beautiful. I'm going to show this to my friends cause I know they love Harvest Moon. keep writing. :)

- ShadowEver
Donegone chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Wow. That was really, really beautiful. Sad, stirring, yet utterly beautiful. The dialogue, characters-even if it's OOC for Zack-all shine through like gold. They never tell us what happened to Doug's wife. In my story, she was a drunk who drowned, but this is much more impactful on the reader. I applaud your story, my friend. Great work. Top notch effort. *Salutes*