Reviews for In the Beginning
suicidal boy chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
THAT WAS TERIBLY SAD i hate it it made me feel worse. i just hope i keep the will to live
noylj chapter 1 . 11/7/2009

Is the base story complete?
brigrove chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
I know you intended it that way, but for me, this jumped around rather too much
SilverPotion205 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
i can honestly say, that, that was the weirdest, most confusing fic i have every read.. but i liked it! :)
Hi chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Want cool high-tech gadgets like a PS3 Slim, and Xbox 360, or an Iphone 3GS absolutely free? Check out -for-free. to find out how it's done.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
JM0RIARTY chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
well this is kinda sad... but there isnt much to be happy at that time, is there? with Dumbledore dead and Hermione being Maura...

but nice style I really like it

broken.wings chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Black is the New Pink chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
I liked it. Explained the drama of Harry and Ginny in your other two stories.

Defy Gravity
FantasyLover74 chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
not bad to say the least
LittleTom45 chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
You know, this is the third time I have read this story and now I'm about to read the rest of the series again. I still think this is the best piece of writing on this website. You really do have a knack for writing. I just love the way you spin and make us feel the stories.
DaddysGirlForever chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Make Harry and Gin get together they were so good together. Your story was great I just LOVE Harry and Ginny together. It sucks. :]
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
BAWL! so sad...but i've read Harry Potter and the Power of Truth, so i know what happens and such...EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!
Perenelle chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Wow. The end. So that's what happened? Goes along with the story exactly. Some don't really fit the story but this one was perfect. Great job! Now I have to work my way through the rest of your work. Magnificant job!

Perenelle chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Last chapter was so...happy...and this one was o sad and stressful! Will the next chapter start with 'eighteen year old Harry Potter...' as the last ones did? Well how did Harry and Ron keep the outstanding bodies they gained during auror training? They must have lost a little bit of their muscle not being able to afford so much workout time in their later years. 30 calories a day! That's insane! Well keep up the good work!