Reviews for The Little Things
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
coconut bass! genius!
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I know this is very old, and I'm not sure if you're still on this site, but I thought I'd give you a review, because you deserve it. This is a sweet piece and I wish it had more reviews. I actually found it by going to the very last page in the LOST section and working in reverse! But I thought it was lovely. Great job. )
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Really cute. I love how realistic this is, how subtle they feel for each other, and just a small moment to justly express their relationship.
RaspberrieSundae chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
So, whoa. It's been awhile, no? Of course, you're "Lost"-obsessed like I am, no surprise there. And a Charlie/Claire fan, too? It's amazing how much of the most random stuff we have in common, although it's always been like that.

You've taken down a lot of your work; I read your explanation in your Profile, and I totally get it, although I am disappointed to see the Hermione/Oliver stories were among the casualties. Those were great stories, and I left you pages and pages worth of reviews telling you so. I only wish others could see them, or I could go back and read them...anyway, no use harping on that.

This story was adorable and I loved it. Huge Charlie/Claire fan here, and I loved their interaction in your story.

Rock on.

Cheers,

RaspSun/Caitlyn
Kizei chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aww...this is so cute! I am a huge fan of Lost, and Charlie/Claire. Great job, and keep it up!
Belinde Maline chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Sque e e e! My kindered spirit. I am a huge Lost fan and I couldn't be anymore enamored with Claire/Charlie if I tried.

Next weeks episode should greatly fuel the fire for your Charlie/Claire stories. (With Claire becomeing upset and leaving and having contractions). And I don't know about you, but my new favorite imaginary food is extra smoothe peanutbutter. ;)
nopeok chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I love it. I love Dom!
Kelie chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Wow, you've captured Charlie and Claire's cute bond. This is great, you have to keep going.
baileymag chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
! That was beautiful! It was so sweet and wonderfully written, plus I love any ClaireCharlie stuff. Good job!
padfoot76 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
me lovin it

great, corny, cute

greatideas ( i think they might have trouble w/ the bass guiter thingy but still cute)

keep writing

padfoot
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Adorable! Just absolutely adorable! Way to go, Charlie, finally getting Claire her hairbrush. And good on you, Claire, making him laugh!

This was wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
Reluctantdragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
aww, thats cute!
ladybird2256 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Very very cute. I can totally see that happening in the show. Great job:) :)
Christina B chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This is very cute, I love it. Update soon!