Reviews for Realizing Truths
Liz555 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
This story is definitely going into my favorites, I loved the humor, the agnst, fluff, just everything
Guntherson962 chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
In a universe unseen by Kim and Shego, Clockwork, the Ghost Master of Time, and his daughter Tempus (an OC of mine) were watching the evening unfold between the two women on one of their time monitors. The elder Time Master nodding his approval with a small smile as he shifts into his infant form at the same time as his offspring who’s eyes were wide as saucers and had a steady stream of blood pouring from both her nostrils.
GateMasterGreen chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
*stares at yuri warning for a moment... Calls a cement truck, which arrives and cements his feet to the ground* ... Me likey da yuri...
A.G chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
I have read quite a few KiGo fanfic, and I must say that yours is the best by a long shot! The story was the perfect length, you kept it interesting the entire time, it was well written and the 'intimate' parts between Kim and Shego were extremely well done. Congratulation on an amazing piece of writing!
Nicole F chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Loving the commentary. But I simply had to friggin comment on the, "this one time at band camp," thing. I'm a sax player, so I squeed...
cressey chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
I forgot how much I liked this fic.
Ml33tninja chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great story
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This story is really good so you get a 10 out of 10
Phoebe097 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is one of the best KiGo fics out there, and my personal fav :) glad i found it here on ffnet!
amyannonymous chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
awesome story really liking it so far 3

rin : i always sing that when some one says dance in my head... do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, oh yeah XD sometimes i sing it out loud though and get weird looks -_-' oh well..deep breath: do a little dance,...
innermoka101 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
OMG I LUV UR CONVOs AT THE END U CHICKS R SO FUNNY! LOL : CIRCLES! ANYWAYS YALL SHUD HAV A TALK SHOW ON comedy central SO DAMN FUNNY!\! ID WATCH
leighann101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I've always wondered where Wade goes to the bathroom as well. Secret flip out of the wall toilet or something? O_o
We love us chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
how vunderful. almost reminds be of my fav couple from Harry Potter, Fleur and Hermione.
Madhatterak chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
loved it
Dr. F. M. Obsesser chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
Extremely amusing. For future notice - though you did seem to address this in the later chapters - while your side notes at the bottom are entertaining, a page break or "The end of Chpater_ " would create a clear distinction between the story and the added notes, making them much easier to read. Overall, well done.