Reviews for Hey Girl
Erica chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
you should finish it
SweetNikki9008 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
i like this story and i hope u update it soon. I wonder wats going to happen between them. Are they going to start going out w/each other or wat? plz update thanx!
tysons gurl chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i like this. i really like it. its not everyday u get to c tyson thinking anout something else then beyblading
Diamond Core chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Aw! How cute! I loved it _! *Nods* Yep, the song certainly did fit in perfectly with their relationship!

Merry Xmas by the way _! Hope u'll enjoy the Xmas hols!

Thanks for reviewing again! I'm really sorry for the long wait *sweatdrop*, but I'll definitely try to update in these Xmas hols!

Keep writing _!
The Metaphysician chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I luv it! Thanks for reviewing! I will update as soon as possible.

NOW! To answer your questions! Um..wel... Hilary hasn't seen her parents since..forever! To be honest..I don't know..You think of something, and that will be the official date since she last saw her parents! (if you want to of course!) I"M BEGGIN' YA! YA GOTTA HELP ME! (gets on the floor and starts bowing) PLEASE!

It will be longer. I promise. (crosses fingers behind back)

Thanks for the suggestion about the Kai/Hilary/Tyson love tringle thing. I might use that.. But I dunno! Becuase then I wouldn't know who's heart to break! (why me?)

Yes, she has been officially living with the Bladebreakers since her parents left for Russia.

Please, read more to find out my decisions, which will lead to Hilary's decisions, which will lead to trouble, which could lead to-OUCH! (Hilary appeared with a frying pan and hit me on the head) Hilary: NO SPOILING THE STORY! BAD TAILSY101 BAD! Me: RUN AWAY!
shadowcontrol chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
uh...ok...I never thought Tyson would like Hilary...she seems to not really like him...but, this was really cool!
Himawari-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
i LOVE it! CONTINUE or something...