Reviews for Soup From the Soul
genny62890 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
SO CUTE! I know I said that about the last one, but I mean it! I don't know which of the three I like the's so hard to say! At any rate, I think you should write more about this trio...I know I would read it! I would give suggestions, but...I can't really think of anything right now. Sorry! Great stories, keep up the good work!
Ice Prince Marth chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Aw! What a cute story! Your knowledge of herbs and medicines REALLY adds to the effect of the story and Zelos's struggles to do everything perfectly for his little 'family', tehehe! _ POWERFUL ending sentence. LOVE IT! You're so brilliant!
The Cheshire Katt chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
YEA! *runs around screaming* Luff it
Kraya chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Gasp! All that and none of them barfed! XD Anyway, great story. And stuffies.
MamaHunnyBabe chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
OMG! I loved it! That was SO *cute*! I especially love the whole 'family' concept. Brilliant!

You're a terrific writer!
Eeveelover chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Oh my gawd this is just SO PRECIOUS!

My 3 fave characters... a family? OMGZORZ I was like, "SQUE" the whole time. *o*

I can't eat my candy now, too much sweetness!
Rayestar Ikina chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
*squeals loudly* Your three Kratos-Lloyd-Zelos fics are just so KAWAII! I can't get over them! I've always wanted to see some sort of relationship between these three, shounen-ai or not, and yours did the trick. *dances madly around the room* Write more, write more!

~Rei Hoshi
Deceptigirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Aw...It's cute! I LOVE it!
Seventh Sage chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Oh, the poem's good this time.

Eh-heh... I don't think it'd be too good to have a hunny in your bed when you're sick. ;; He/she will probably catch the fever, and you'll keep giving it to each other. XD

Eucalyptus...? Really? Isn't that... kinda poisonous to humans? Or did I remember wrong? ; *doesn't know anything about herbs* AKA, if I make an eucalyptus potion the next time I get sick, will that cure me or kill me? _~

Oh, I want disguised books... XD

Oh yeah, willow bark. Even I (kinda) know about that. _;;

Aw. _ Good job, Zelos! XD I guess he CAN be a hard worker when he wants to be...

Good story!
ryder77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
S-W-E-E-T-! _

I liked the entire trilogy.

The characters are very in-character, and it's clear that you gave a lot of thought on how the characters relate to the others. Good job!

I refuse, however, to believe that it will STAY a trilogy. More! More! MORE!
VilyaSage chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
AW! What a cute little story! Bit by bit you other authors are bringing back my respect for Zelos...

It was really great, though. Everyone was in-character and it was FUN! Poor Zelos, alone against the ocean...though I'd still be scared of him in the kitchen. Hehe.

Great job-there's a prequel-ish to this? I should find it! ONWARD!

Write more great things like this soon!
WhitterZ chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
AW! - I love these stories! Are you sure you want to stop now! They're so sweet and very rarely is there a story with my three favorite guys where they aren't gay-birds or something stupid! I'd really like to read more of these! They're so adorable! -