Reviews for Exchange
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
An amazing piece written by an excellent writer. You have my deepest respects.
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Brilliant, just like the other story of yours I read tonight...

But seriously, we're like twins; we could even fawn over the greatness that is Snare-chan together. XD

(Yeah, I like to pretend I'm funny.) Darkshipping fans are DA COOLEST.

Back to the review - I kept waiting for the "Bakura throws Yami against the wall and passionately kisses him" scene to happen again like it did in your Valentine's fic. Lol. I'm glad it didn't, though. This was SUPER in-character, and I *loved* it. Like, I felt like I was really reading this in the manga. It SHOULD have been in the manga. Introspection about the many mysteries *cough*plotholes*cough* of the card-game-playing epic that is Yugioh is one of my favorite things to discuss with my sister. I thought this was a simply perfect explanation. And Bakura DOES have a conscience, damnit! He was the tortured underdog who fought his whole life to avenge an evil act committed against his kin by murderously desperate people and furthermore *rants...*!

Back to the review (again) -

Fav. Line (seriously, it's difficult to pick just one...): 'Amber eyes rose to meet Yami's own amethyst, and – not for the first time – Yami was startled by the haunted look they contained.'

That made me think of protective!Yami cuddling Bakura so he won't be haunted any longer... Aww... X

You're amazing, your *stories* are amazing, and I will totally read the rest of them, but it's seriously time for sleep now...

Thank you again for writing! You are very talented, especially with the characters you write. Your detail and precision with them is awesome.

~;~Shaku
jonyuu chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow this is the first Yugioh fic I've read where they aren't being paired up but simply being polite to each other. I approve immensely as Dark Bakura's always been one of my favorite characters and his duels are a lot fun to watch and this is a extremely satisfying end to his battle city is good enough to warrant being added in the Japanese version as a form of closure.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Huh, good explanation. I'd actually never thought about that. Very nice little story.
Satra chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
That was great! PLEASE write another chapter! *attempts puppy eyes but failes miserably*
yaoipimp chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Yay! fiction! XD I liked this piece! Joy to characterisation! I think you did it well damnit! 3

I don't think Bakura's memories are all THAT clear actually..at least according to my subs...but they start coming back to him when he gets into his tan memoryworld body o_o Then again, I have Hong Kong subs, so he could be saying "I need the toilet..." for all I know x_X

Good fic! 3 Now I go to read others!
Ankhutenshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
*is so in love with this story* I'm recommending it to everybody!
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Um, is there anymore? I hope so, I was really getting into the story when the chapter ended. It seems like it'll be awesome!
The Sabbit chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hey, this was really pretty good. You had really nice characterization, and they weren't very out of character at all. _ Two thumbs up!
Beautiful Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
This makes perfect sense to me. I agree with you on Bakura's conscience too. It's there, you just have to know which buttons to push to see it. Luckily, Yami is always one step ahead and knows that.

I really liked this! Excellent writing! _
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Great story, and very well written. Perfectly in-character as far as I'm concerned (I agree with your views on Yami Bakura). I like Darkshipping, but this is more like the real complexity of their relationship. But even so, maybe there could be a sequel that really is Darkshipping? _
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Rowan: I liked that story! Um...the way you portrayed both Yami and Bakura was very well done and believable!
konnistique chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
not really classified as 'darkshipping' as you said, but hey! it was still good! even though it didn't reached that far as to being in a relationship or stuff, it was still interesting to know why Bakura never really exploited the fact that Yami couldn't remember their past...

enjoyable confrontation.. makes me wonder, what the hell do they do in their soulrooms when their 'other' takes over, especially in Yami's 'mazed' soulroom... make me think all the time... gratifying fic, to say the least... *hands you cookies*
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 11/2/2004