Reviews for Midnight Sky
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I think you should continue! i really liked it. I love Ginny and Draco stories. Please UPDATE!

~from the wonderful mind of: ronsfavfan18~
Vanish chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
First I would like to comment on your nearly perfect grammar 'cuz usually I find a lot of people not willing to go over their stories and check their mistakes. This is the type of romance I enjoy-it was a little mushy mushy (Not in a bad way) but my gawd... I can imagine how Draco must look like. He's SO SEXY! You really hammered down his tough personality but it still was resonable. I wish I was Ginny. I also really enjoy it when authors add poetry to their stories, yours was a tad confusing at first as I read on I'm just like... Aw. So yeah I get the moral of this story: DRACO IS HOT! HE HAS HUMAN FEELINGS! AND WHEN HE SHOWS IT, HE'S A SEXY FERRET. That's a good moral. Very good... very good... I need to um go now... take my picture of Draco with me and be in the bathroom for an hour or so...
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Very well written. The end was my favorite part. I think you could go either way. If you did expand, please explain how they came to love eachother. Great as a one-shot though.
Dracosbaby7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Great job! I really like how it turned out. You could go either way with it. You could either leave it as it stands since you did such a good job on it or you could continue, maybe going back in time and explaining how their relationship progressed to the point that it was at the end of the story. Great job!