Reviews for A Technicality in His Sins
clio chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
WoW!

Go On, Go On, GO On, Go On, Go On. pleas:)
Kjkit chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Give us a bit more! Can't judge on where its going yet, but that snippet was good enough for me! am hoping you aren't giving up on the other fics though. Kit. xx
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
well i like it!
Sky chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Vampire? Whohoo! Heh, heh (rubs hands together). Whether this is Snape as a father figure or slash I'm definately interested in more.
Bejipan chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
this sounds really interesting. Wish you would update though,

Bejipan
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I have to admit, I was totally thrown at the beginning. And in the middle. And at the end. Hell, I was totally thrown by the entire thing! But oh, I definitely did like it. Right up the alley of your other one as well. Isn't it so much fun writing on a different ship for a change? It's an obsession, really. I need to make my escape back over to the H/D world as well... Anyway, I would be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued and fascinated. I got the strangest sense of deja vu reading this (was watching BTVS the other day, that's why). Ooh, it's just wonderful so far! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Miki23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
oh great start.. ok so everyone thinks harry is dead but he's not... is he like the living dead or vampire or soemthign and severus is one too and that is how he knew here was going to wake up and was there for him or something.. oh you have to write more of this.. I need to know! *points to computer* go write more!

Miki
Lady Urquentha chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Interesting! Is Harry in the future or something?
valanthe chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
taht was so mean. How could you end it like that. more please.
manx chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
OK, there are enough teasers in the first chapter to get me hooked. I can't wait to see where you are going with this.
misa chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
What a way to start a piece! I think that is one of the best first chapters I have ever read on fanfiction, you have peaked my curiosity.
doublestar chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
yes! you simply _have to_ continue this fic! It sounds really good.

okay, maybe it is a bit clear what he's now, but the interesting story is _how_ it happened. and the relationship between snape and harry (have i mentioned that i love this pairing?).

so pleaase do us poor readers a favour and continue, will you? :-)

ann chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i love these kind of fics keep it up. the theme has been done, but i liked your spin on it at the beginning. i can't wait to see what other twists and turns you have in store for us.
Kitsuko chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Neato, You've got to write some more. I am so definately hooked now, and that isn't easy to do for me...so, ah, write more!
Kiyomi22 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Wo, I like this so far. _ I love how you describe the feeling Harry had while...burried alive..._; And how Severus came to get him. _ Well, I shall add you to my author alert list in hopes that you update soon!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »