Reviews for A Technicality in His Sins
Lady Urquentha chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Interesting! Is Harry in the future or something?
valanthe chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
taht was so mean. How could you end it like that. more please.
manx chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
OK, there are enough teasers in the first chapter to get me hooked. I can't wait to see where you are going with this.
misa chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
What a way to start a piece! I think that is one of the best first chapters I have ever read on fanfiction, you have peaked my curiosity.
doublestar chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
yes! you simply _have to_ continue this fic! It sounds really good.

okay, maybe it is a bit clear what he's now, but the interesting story is _how_ it happened. and the relationship between snape and harry (have i mentioned that i love this pairing?).

so pleaase do us poor readers a favour and continue, will you? :-)

ann chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i love these kind of fics keep it up. the theme has been done, but i liked your spin on it at the beginning. i can't wait to see what other twists and turns you have in store for us.
Kitsuko chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Neato, You've got to write some more. I am so definately hooked now, and that isn't easy to do for me...so, ah, write more!
Kiyomi22 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Wo, I like this so far. _ I love how you describe the feeling Harry had while...burried alive..._; And how Severus came to get him. _ Well, I shall add you to my author alert list in hopes that you update soon!
Prairie City chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh wow. That was awesome. Write more, post soon.

Oblivion
Jenny chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This fic really interests me. I would love to see where you aer going with it. Besides this type of HP story is great when it is well written and it seems like you will do a wonderful job. Please keep it up

Cheers

Jenny
velze chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I like how this story's gone so far and am curious to see what happens next. So, by all means, please continue :)
faemouse chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Sounds very interesting. I sympathize with Harry. Being burried alive must be the most terrifying experience.
chekiita chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wow, this sounds interesting! i really like this first chapter, i'll be looking foward for the next one!
kally chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
um...interesting, why was he in a coffin? This seems like it's going to be a unique fic, please keep writing.
HecateDeMort chapter 1 . 11/2/2004