Reviews for Weddings with Weasleys
jenkent chapter 8 . 10/6/2018
Very cute and adorable story! Great job!
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
George had absolutely nothing to apologize for, and Hermione completely overreacted here. Eye roll.
Izzy9901 chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
nine months later... Ava Marium Weasley
cemmia chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Good story.. I really liked it!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
Gosh dang it! This was adorable!

I got a little miffed with Hermione though sometimes, I know it's not what she wanted but jeez chill out, and love George Weasley!

He was so adorable and sweet with her. And so understanding.

I loved how Hermione just sort of sprung that she was ready to have sex on George. Too funny.

Oh boy, six Weasley's in the same year? Good luck with that!
twlightbella chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
George and Hermione married
Penguin-Reader96 chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
I read through this on one sitting and it's a fun, light, sweet read. I enjoyed reading Hermione and George get closer and the progression of their relationship. Another thing is that I liked how all of them interacted with each other, particularly Hermione and Bill and the twins.
Just one thing, I couldn't see Ginny and Remus together at all.
Not sure if you will even read my review since you wrote this 11 years ago
Goose chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
If you are going to write a silly story using an unoriginal plot cliché, at least stick to the rules of said cliché. Katie and Ron can't marry, neither can Harry and Luna, nor Charlie and Tonks, or Ginny and Lupin(which is just absurd anyways). The only pairing that works is Hermione and George.
betweentheloins chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Excellent! I thought this plot would be totally impossible based on the description but you pulled it off beautifully, and now I ship George and Hermione a little bit. :P
HPgirl chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Hermione is being rather nasty to George about this whole thing...
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
cute
Kam74 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Awww! That was so adorable, like Hold me. *hugs you* You're an amazing author, you know that? Just flipping AWESOME. I loved your story so much!
twlightbella chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
George and Hermione married with a son named Andrew and Fred and Angelina married with a son and daughter named Albus and Minnie, Ron and Katie married with three daughters and another daughter on the way , Remus and Ginny married with two sons named Sirius and John and Charlie and Cassie married Harry and Luna Married and Bill and Fleur married with four kids and Percy and Tonks married.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I'm pretty sure you're indian, in how you've mapped out the 'forced' arranged marriage idea, along with ideas of 'saving yourself for husband' brand of virginity and mrs weasley's disapproval for pre-marital sex. So, are you indian? and if you are, i'd suggest you go a bit easy on these themes, as they hardly seem to go very well with the context and characters we are dealing with. the mere idea of hermione not starting a ferocious campaign against the ministry for passing such a draconian law and not having any interaction whatsoever with her two best friends, presumably just 'coz they are male, disturbs me as an ardent HP fan.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2013