Reviews for Rising Blades
L.C. Techno chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
Waw... The knight was Tash? That was so unexpected! I thought you've totally forgotten about him.

Very nice fight scene though LC was kinda a wimp. At least Supaida wasn't.
daed or alive kenny chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
i change my mind insted of the brutal begining its bad begining
Northernsword chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
hey im the one thet said thet the title of my fanfic is the rouges revenge i change the title it the brutal begining
Northernsword chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
im the gey thet gave you the review if you want to read my fanfic just find the title the rouges revenge or
Northernsword chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
nice fanfic i hope you review me one to but i did not post it yet well good bye for now
L.C. Techno chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
Walang anuman. :)

I really like Matthew. He sticks to his principles.

And this chapter really heighten the interesting scale most especially the latter half. I think this goes in to category of plot-important chapters. Shadowy figures arguing between killing and watching...that's just plain cool!

I commend you...and not just because my characters are here (it helps, though :) but you make me want to know more.

Why do they want with Supaida, anyway? Is it because he's a sin?

Updates are very welcomed.
L.C. Techno chapter 9 . 5/24/2005
K! _ More filler chapters, I guess.

Lesse Stare became an official swordie. And Matthew's up for training. And an/other character/s is debut is set debut. Rather fulfilling chapter for the story. I hope we get more action then.
hopelessmine chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
wow! sugoi desu! this story is awesome. )

if it's not too late, may I submit my character?

if it isn't here is my info:

name: asah

gender: female

job: alchemist

hair: purple

eyes: gray

attitude: er...you can change it if you need to, but she's loud, funny, and smart(sort of /)

favorite thing to do: whack people around with her fan

well, there you go!

thank you very much!

-hopelessmine!
AboutMySanity chapter 8 . 4/13/2005
i likles ur story
L.C. Techno chapter 8 . 4/12/2005
Well it was amusing that Stare kept asking where Market Crossroads. Another than that, nothing really happens.
L.C. Techno chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
I see you took my advice for Chapter 6. It's now easier form my eyes :) Oh and what's this? An exciting chapter! What's Rothion got to do with anything? So what's Stare gonna do now that's he's part of a guild?
L.C. Techno chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
Constructive Criticism Alert!

Ouch...that speech strained my eyes. There were some parts that could have been divided like going to the school and meeting friends and stuff... something to consider before making any long speech...
Fallen to hatred chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
this is a goo story... IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH?
L.C. Techno chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
Mabuhay-to live, otherwise used as a greeting of welcome or congratulations.

Cool, what happens next?

And if LC Tekk ever appears again, kindly put up Stare teasing him for his name, like why in the world it only got two letters. It's okay if you don't use it. Was the guy in the suit, Supaida? Coolness!
L.C. Techno chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Stare? I agree with Spak, that's a real strange name. But kinda nice. Do you still need characters? I'd like to lend mine. LC Tekk is a deviant thief. He's mostly after get rich fast schemes. Supaida is his tuxedo wearing, card playing partner. Supaida is really nice but LC can be such a jerk. Anastacio is a royal guard who'd rather be called Tash. He's always chasing after those two. If you're thinking names for other jobs, I could be convinced to think up more. Make sure you progress this story soon.