Reviews for The Grudge: Inuyasha's Story
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
you have to finish it!

i love it
Thundaris-Rainbow Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
I read that, and having seen the grudge, I'm a little paradoid now...*shudder* It was great, but a couple of typos were the only thing wrong that I noticed.
lexlexlexlex chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Tremble... i dont like scary stories...
Relia chapter 4 . 5/2/2005
That. Was. Freaky. Nice titel, though. Nice story. I want more chapters, and now I ant to see the movie The Grudge, but I'm only ten so my mom will probably say no. Then I'll just wait until I'm older. Oh well, I'll see it, eventually. I love your ficcy! Write more!

Love ya!

Reli
Kaggy009 chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
That was awesome! PLEASE finish i cant wait to read the rest! I could tell all parts from the movie and all and it was great! so please finish cuz i simple cannot wait to read more! -

Thanks so much!
inuyashapup chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
I really really really like it pleasee update soon! can't wait- inuyashapup
Suaru chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
YAY! YOU UPDATED! I'm glad you haven't forgotten about this story! Please don't forget about 'She's" either! That one was getting good!

Update soon please!

Beautiful Little Liar chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
LOL

that was so crazy please update it I wanna reaad more bye bye
ladysango-abc chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
its pretty good. i like it. but the phone decided to ring right in the middle of one of the scarry parts and i jumped about 10 feet. LOL.
Suaru chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
YAY! I'm happy you haven't forgotten about this story! I like it! I really need to see this movie! hehe

Update when you can!

Beautiful Little Liar chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
OMG what happedn to Kagome and Sango!(wo! makes futureistic sounds that happen in horror movie) You are very skilled at this.
Beautiful Little Liar chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
tha tis so freakin weird I never saw the grudge but now I wanna see it.! Im scared(sob) dont kill inu
Majora's spawn chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
ive seen the moive before and it was good. same goes for this story. great work.
Suaru chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
I only have a few things to say to you...UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! That is all...