Reviews for The Best Laid Plans Gone Awry
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Too cute. Adorable, even. You write Shikamaru and Ino so well. :)
xKireyy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was soooo CUTE! I love it!
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
..That was probably the best-written and most accurate story I've ever read. Kudos, major kudos, to you.
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aww. Too sweet.

No matter how much you try, you can't get away, Shika. You know you love her ;)
horsefreckles chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great Story!
horsefreckles chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great Story!
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw...this was awesome! I really liked your characterization of Shikamaru. I thought you did a great job with him, keeping him in character in all. I could just imagine him shopping for her. lol Anyways, cute story!

-Yang
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
i loved it!
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I can't believe this is your first ShikaIno fic. I'm blown away by how you described Shika's thoughts, feelings, etc. A lil too fluffy but very cute!
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I... Love this. :) SERIOUSLY! hehe

it sucks I got nothing else to say..

I'm so friggin speechless

I need to read this again xD
ixshootxyouxrun2590 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
this was absolutely adorable! i think this is such a great pair! anything with ino i love and i thought you got them both perfect.
brianna chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
so cute
Elle-Mandi chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
love it!1
Ariel AKA Shikamaru girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
ITS so sweet. I love the couple Shikamaru and Ino. They rule. I think that almost better than sasuke and sakura. But most people say no. I hope you write more. You can e-mail me back at that e-mail address.
a girl in the sand and ice chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
WELL I MUST SAY YOU ENDED THE CHAPTER WELL UNLIKE MOST FANFICS, BUT THEN AGAIN THEY USUALLY HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER. PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS. I ONLY READ THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY PAIRING I HAVEN'T READ ABOUT AND NATURALLY I WOULDN'T HAVE READ THIS BECAUSE I HATE ONE-SHOTS! OH WELL PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS.

P.S. I ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE AN ICY GLARE.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »