Reviews for The House of Umino
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
What the heck was that? Like one demon could beat a load of jounins. Thenn theres naruto who can use the fox's chakra. Only ones who wouldve died is sakura cause shes a weakling and maybe sasuke as hes an arrogant prick!
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
So Iruka and Seth become one or something? o-o; Meh, if a wee bit confusing, still a good read. _ Love how you counteracted the begining and end, suits the story mood. And gore, ya for gore! And the use of old english to give an older feel. -Claps- Later!

-Kit
penguins-ate-me chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
omg! that was so gory, yet so cool!

i loved the end the best, though. it like wrapped up the whole story!

good luck on the contest, i hope ya win ]]
A chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
It's an interesting idea. I like how the ending relates back to the first part, to give the story a closure. Minor problems with typos/grammar (eg. most prestigIOUS men, konohaGAkure) , but there are many of them so you might want to proofread your work again if you are thinking of editing it. Seth doesn't make a very good name in the Naruto Universe. It may be for the assignment, but it'd be nice to change it to a Japanese name for Naurto fans' pleasure.

Good luck with your scholarship contest.
B chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
The story it self was enjoyable. The language fluctuated between good and repetative. I do think the end moved a bit too quickly and left many questions as to the relationship between Seth and Ikura such as why are they similar, what brought about there similarities, and how is the Ancestor here now?

-B
kiasca chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Nice one, love Iruka's persona and his other half too.
Kaijo-san chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
this is pretty cool, I like it, especially since Iruka's in it...heheh