Reviews for Existence
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Well, that was unexpected. You love the person you're supposed to kill. And even knowing you love him, you still need to kill him. Poignant.

What's that quote from 'The Village'? "The world moves aside for love. It kneels in awe before it."

You'd think me maudlin. But I am. But I am.

So go ahead and laugh at me.

There will always be hope in the world thanks to love.
jj-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wahahaha! .IT. a very very nice one!

"Sara and loki?"

'why not? the fic itself was good. they were in character too, difficult to do for an alternate pairing fic like this.'

I told you so, Paul... this is going on my favorites list. ;D

- teh jj, Penny('') and Paul("") -
animewarcraft fan chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I thought this is abotu another adventure but...

Anyway... are they having sex?

By the way your story is good and your way of writing gives me enough sentences which will entice the imagination of the masses. Keep up the good work. But its weird who she will get revenge with.

Anyway I like the bed scene best(_)
Misayo chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
The story was very well written, but i don't know what to say. . I guess my reaction is teh same as the other reviewers... I never thought that it was sara. But to imagine that even, it has to be a feat, so good job.
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
damn...ya beat me to writing the first sara/loki in MORE! and here i thought i was the only one twisted enough to see this. no offense, of course...*grins*
rikku chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
OMG ! lokixsara ? u gotta be kidding me...their enemy how they get along when they were like dogs and cats -_-"" well wat the hack,your story is great and love it. its something out of the box so keep it up !
Rhea chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
LokixSara...? o.O;

That's just...wierd... o.o; I mean even disregarding my whole biased stand on FenrisxLokiness...Sara and Loki...weird... o.o
hitokiri-tomoe chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Ack. I only got to read the second book of Ragnarok coz I didn't want to waste the money anymore.

Now I have to buy the other books. *kisses her bills good-bye*

As for the writing... well, what can I say? It's still good, and has enough energy in it to be read straight through without the reader noticing how long it is. A word count of 10 scares off some readers, you know.

I think you left out a punctuation mark somewhere, but that can be repaired.