Reviews for Unbroken Eve
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/13
heartmira chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Ahh Unbroken Universe. Love this.
daily-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
*snickers* that scene with Moody...I can so imagine it happening. Wizards coming across the Muggle version of Halloween, priceless.
Good one.
jonski chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
If only Sirius is the real Secret Keeper in canon. While reading this I keep expecthing something horrible is bound to happen.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
urgh, if only it had been this way. despite very little actually happening in this oneshot, you somehow captured my attention as well as your action-filled Unbroken stories, congrats.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I like this one much better that unbroken.
"Trick or Treat, Dumbass."

Moody Rules. Enough said.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I enjoyed your story. It was a short but sweet. :)
Standing Wolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Well that's it.

I guess I'm through with your Harry Potter ff's.

I wish you'd write more... But I know that at some point "kids are done with playing in the same sandbox with the same toys all the time"

Anyways, a really nice OS, telling us between the lines what has not been.

But I was a bit paranoid. Everytime it knocked on Sirius' door, I thought it would be the Death Eaters. Somehow I thought they'd come for him on halloween, well I guess I was wrong.

Well, I just remembered, I still have still at least two thing from you to read:

1. Promises Defended last chapter (no, I'm not ever gonna stop on that ;) )

2. You said something of a surprise *head yerks up like one apprehensive Padfoot* I'm listening :D

Have a great and merry Christmas, until we read again

Standing Wolf
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Well, I enjoyed it... didn't see much POINT to it, but it was still good... I really enjoyed it... especially the James and Lily bits and that bit at the end with the Quidditch team.

truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
wow i am so glad i found that you wrote little oneshots for the UU stuff. this was great, of-course and i love that end. sigh...
Sailor Sol chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I totally forgot that you had one of the Gryffindors on the Quidditch team named David Davidson. Rather odd to think about really-he wasn't much of the Quidditch type, I'd say.

Can you tell I'm bored though? Killing time before chow... Hah... Soon, SOON we shall have senior mess... And then I won't have to go and reread all of your old stories and stumble across cadre members masquerading as Quidditch players :-P.
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I liked the Sirius & Moody scene in particular.
Shading in Grey chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This is really good. Very 'aw'. Can I say one thing? I don't mean to be rude... it's just I felt the last paragraph wasn't the best way to finish it. It was too weak for an ending, I though. However, that's just my opinion, and my opinion only. I may be spouting off complete rubbish.
the essence of popsicles chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
...if only that had happened
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »