Reviews for Secret
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Very interesting! I always thought these two had an interesting dynamic. Well done and thanks for sharing!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow...I don't know how i've never found this before. This was a wonderful story and i enjoyed it immensly
WonderBat chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
So sad. :(

Looks like what we all thought was right, he would never be able to tell her how much he loves her. And even if he does, well, she'll just underappreciate it.

*SIGH*

Good drabble though! Love itt!
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Nice job. I loved it.
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wah! So sad! *sniffles* Poor ero-sennin, to be so in love with Tsunade-hime and nor have it reciprocated. *loves the angst* You delve into Jiraiya's psyche oh-so-very well, paopao!
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
That was so sweet. I love reading well-written JiraiyaTsunade pieces.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I love JiraiyaTsunade. I always wondered why they never got together and that was before I found out about 'Dan'. o Cute fic!
angelkicat chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Damn you write so wonderfully! _ It was awesome.
Cueil chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
how very sweet... this matches well with the man we saw in the latest manga chapter
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wow that was cute and sad at the same time! wahaha pulls out a tissue! good job write more stories!
kie-san chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh, that was so sweet. I think you've really portrayed their relationship how it really is. Aww, poor Jiraiya. Good story!
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Poignant little story. I really enjoyed this, and felt that you brought out one of Jiraiya's facets that isn't normally hit upon, but that I think he's fully capable of having. You did well. This is a smooth, bittersweet, tight little fic. Thanks for posting it!
sna chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i really loved this one, getting right under poor jiraya's thick skin. my fave part of naruto right now is those two - ever notice how jiraya used to call her 'no-breast tsunade' and now she makes herself look like THAT? hee hee, maybe its not as one way as it look, ne?

anyway, great job!
penguinpj chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aww. That was sweet. Perfect use of imagry, Realistic thought process, something I could dig my teeth into.