Reviews for The Three Amigos
J.Stone chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
Simply outstanding. I loved the relationship between the three. Thanks.
MariShal chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
I enjoyed this very much, great job! Please write more.
NeilGartner chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, I just wished it went on for a little longer. Crichton, Chiana and Rygel do make an interesting team up.
meckman chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Your characterization is terrific, and you have a wonderfully readable writing style. Thanks so much for sharing your stories. I look forward to more!

Amy chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
What a great story! It was refreshing to read more great Farscape fanfiction. Farscape Forever :)
angie b chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
loved this! the three amigos indeed. wonderful interaction between chi, rhygel and john. great job
Layce74 chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
That was fan-frickin-tastic! You should write another fic ASAP!
eScapefreak chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
I'd like to propose a bread, to Layton. You've done it again. Great ending, fitting to the journey taken by the three amigos.

Well done.
Layce74 chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
I love it!
Layce74 chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
I love it!
eScapefreak chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
I din't know whether to laugh or cry at the end of that one.

Someone is always messing with John's head - Scorpy with his neural clones, Grayza with her heppel oil, the Scarrans with that brain delving thing. And then there is Aeryn.

Then John sees Aeryn and for a split second in his mind all of his troubles are gone. And then Scorpius and that insipid smile...
Ned Nederlander chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
I really like this story. It's well written and by omitting Aeryn it loses the turgid relationship angst that dragged the show down by S4. Characterization is also spot on. And of course, I'm a sucker for a good adventure story. If only Crichton could find some tombs to raid, Indy style...
angie b chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
oh the gang is together again. now its time for the other boot to drop. I can't believe Harvey, the slime telling John he should make a deal with commandant cleavage. I think the dren is going to hit the fan! more more more
Layce74 chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
Still goin' good.
angie b chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Wooho! way to go Rygel! the little worm came through after some persuasion ( loved how John anticipated Sparky by sabatoging the pod, and Rygel's reaction hahhahaha perfect. looking forward to more